Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley, ID
    Posts
    2,118

    Blizzard Brahma 88 187cm 2020

    Sold sold sold.

    Next to perfect condition Brahmaís. 88ís and 187cm. 19/20 year before they went more groomer oriented.

    Skied less than 10 runs.

    Bases have tiny shop rub that was present when they came out of plastic. Rest of the skis are perfect.

    $300 plus shipping skis only.

    Edit: $275.

    Currently mounted for Demo Jesters for 306 BSL. Iíd like to keep these but I have a pair of demo Griffon that Iíd sell with them for $100. They look pretty much like the bindings pictured and are in great condition.

    Or some new old stock OG orange and white jester demos for $150.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5432.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	227.1 KB 
ID:	362579
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5433.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	362580
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5434.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	207.2 KB 
ID:	362581
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5435.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	186.1 KB 
ID:	362582
    Last edited by CaliBrit; 02-21-2021 at 08:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lapping the pow with the GSA in the PNW
    Posts
    3,729
    Awesome skis, IMO.

    CaliBrit...you have done some serious ski-soul searching this year...and apparently the quest continues.


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    737
    Are these drilled for the regular demo mount at 315 or did you actually drill them at your boot size?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley, ID
    Posts
    2,118
    Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Are these drilled for the regular demo mount at 315 or did you actually drill them at your boot size?
    My boot size. With an actual marker jig. Which then centers the demo adjustment range on your boot sole vs 315 and means a regular binding will drop in at the right BSLand you just have to plug the one demo track toe hole.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley, ID
    Posts
    2,118

    Blizzard Brahma 88 187cm 2020

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Awesome skis, IMO.

    CaliBrit...you have done some serious ski-soul searching this year...and apparently the quest continues.


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Onwards. Ever onwards. This is the way.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    My boot size. With an actual marker jig. Which then centers the demo adjustment range on your boot sole vs 315 and means a regular binding will drop in at the right BSLand you just have to plug the one demo track toe hole.
    Ya I know how it works. Thanks. I was hoping they were drilled normally at the 315 demo because Iím a 313/318. I have demo tracks coming for heels, I just didnít want to have to have a demo tracks in the toes.

    Are they drilled on the line?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley, ID
    Posts
    2,118
    Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Ya I know how it works. Thanks. I was hoping they were drilled normally at the 315 demo because Iím a 313/318. I have demo tracks coming for heels, I just didnít want to have to have a demo tracks in the toes.

    Are they drilled on the line?
    Yup. On the line. Skied them on the line +0.5 and -0.5.

    Liked them best at -0.5 which would be your BSL. YMMV.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley, ID
    Posts
    2,118

    Blizzard Brahma 88 187cm 2020

    Itís holiday weekend. You just had a day ripping groomers and bumps. It was good you think, but could it have been better?

    Yes.

    Buy these skis.

    Also $275 plus shipping flat.
    Last edited by CaliBrit; 02-13-2021 at 07:38 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley, ID
    Posts
    2,118
    Bump for these!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    13,222
    Grrrr why you keep tempting me? Tax return en route and hopefully more biden free money.

    Giving this a bump against better judgement cause I want them for me.

    Solid e.c. ripper there.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    11,035

    Blizzard Brahma 88 187cm 2020

    Posting in here while I squirrel away money.

    Oh. Cool. Sold. Nice looking sticks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •