WTT: Shift 13 for Shift 10

Basically new Shift 13's in black ayyy. I mounted and did one tour on them. I'm trying to trade for the 10's so I can QK them and put them on my gf's skis. I run at 10 so it'll play for me if not a bit of a compromise.

Looking for a straight trade. Also have 120 brakes I'd trade for 90 brakes.

EDIT: would also do the trade no brakes involved as I have the right brake width.
    Last edited by thejongiest; 04-02-2021 at 11:32 AM.

I can do this trade if it helps you. All black Armada branded shift 10's new this year and skied twice. I'd want to keep my 100 brakes. I'm in Woodinville.

Switching to 10's sounds like a better plan than asking your GF to put on 50 lbs so she can use the 13's ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by ericrayl View Post
    I can do this trade if it helps you. All black Armada branded shift 10's new this year and skied twice. I'd want to keep my 100 brakes. I'm in Woodinville.

Switching to 10's sounds like a better plan than asking your GF to put on 50 lbs so she can use the 13's ;o)
    Heh! That works for me. I'll PM you.

The 13 goes down to 6

Is it a prob to run it at 6? Just got new skis for my daughter and she’s at a 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    The 13 goes down to 6

Is it a prob to run it at 6? Just got new skis for my daughter and she’s at a 6
    Nope, wife ran em all last season at 6 and came out when she needed to.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Bump, never ended up doing the trade and looking now!

IIRC, there's no construction differences between the 10 and 13, right? I have a pair of 2021 Salomon Shifts in Black that are going to be in my mailbox early next week. However, they're going on the GFs's skis as well, so I wouldn't want to bump up her setup weight marginally if there's no construction difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    IIRC, there's no construction differences between the 10 and 13, right? I have a pair of 2021 Salomon Shifts in Black that are going to be in my mailbox early next week. However, they're going on the GFs's skis as well, so I wouldn't want to bump up her setup weight marginally if there's no construction difference.
    Little confused by your post? I don't think there's any difference except the springs. My gf skis at 4.5-5 din so shift 13 is just a little high.

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    Little confused by your post? I don't think there's any difference except the springs. My gf skis at 4.5-5 din so shift 13 is just a little high.
    Sorry, I have a habit of thinking out loud instead of asking a particular question.

What I meant to say is that I may be down to trade if the 13 was beefier/more durable than the 10. But since there seem to be no difference, I think I'll hang onto the 10s I have. I hope you find your trade though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    Sorry, I have a habit of thinking out loud instead of asking a particular question.

What I meant to say is that I may be down to trade if the 13 was beefier/more durable than the 10. But since there seem to be no difference, I think I'll hang onto the 10s I have. I hope you find your trade though.
    Got it, thanks for fielding the request tho!