Garden Denver 2021 thoughts?

I'm not usually on top of my garden game early but...need advice.....live in Denver, CO have good tomato patch and raspberries and blackberries and perennials in front yard.....any advice on websites/stores and or actual nursery in Denver metro for plants ( I know of High Country Gardens online) flowers, veggies, and would like to put in some dwarf fruit trees this year.....so recommendations for Denver CO all things garden....buying and learning ?? thanks, Chet

I'm on the south side. Usually go to O'toole's and Wilmore.

I've had good luck with strawberries and blackberries in the landscaping up front. Grown some really nice pumpkins too.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Am on the SW side - biggest improvement for my little patch was drip irrigation. Should have done it 15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Am on the SW side - biggest improvement for my little patch was drip irrigation. Should have done it 15 years ago.
    What did you have before drip?

I’ve got 3 raised beds with little spray nozzles at all 4 corners. Thinking I should swap it out to drip. Assuming pressure is sufficient for it. Maybe I start with one bed to test it out.

Was just telling my wife I need to get some seeds ordered or go buy some at local garden place.

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    What did you have before drip?

I’ve got 3 raised beds with little spray nozzles at all 4 corners. Thinking I should swap it out to drip. Assuming pressure is sufficient for it. Maybe I start with one bed to test it out.

Was just telling my wife I need to get some seeds ordered or go buy some at local garden place.
    A hose... which was a PITA. Drip was a game-changer. Way more productivity.

https://www.facebook.com/leydengreenhouse/

a friend who has a little side business