FS: Intuition Pro Wrap 27 MV (New)

SOLD

Catch and release - I bought these a couple days ago on here in hopes they'd fit my boots but it's not gonna work in my RS 130's (idk how some guys have been able to get wraps in RS and RX shells).

Brand new, never molded, never worn, still have the bag and the tag. I opened the box, put them in my shell, and returned them to the box. I suspect the previous guy did the exact same thing as well

Asking SOLD just looking to get what I paid

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0210.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	2.89 MB 
ID:	362355
    (For those who saw TheK12's thread this is the same photo. I'm happy to take a new one if you'd like to prove they're in my possession but nothing has changed)
    Last edited by Wes Mantooth; 02-16-2021 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

I can’t get cold unmolded power wraps in my shell. But that doesn’t mean they don’t fit....

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    I can’t get cold unmolded power wraps in my shell. But that doesn’t mean they don’t fit....
    I'm concerned that even fully hot the ankle volume is still too high to even close the lower cuff buckle. I know intuitions can compress a ton and I've used them in a couple other boots but this was like trying to stuff an obese person into a pair of hard plastic yoga pants. I think an LV version could work but these seemed too far off
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    I'm concerned that even fully hot the ankle volume is still too high to even close the lower cuff buckle. I know intuitions can compress a ton and I've used them in a couple other boots but this was like trying to stuff an obese person into a pair of hard plastic yoga pants. I think an LV version could work but these seemed too far off
    My experience exactly. Was optimistic for ya when I saw u grab these......now we know. Tongue liner is prob the call I’d bet. Zipfit Garas fit in the Lange shell well too....just $$$

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

FS: Intuition Pro Wrap 27 MV (New)

What size boot are you trying to put these in? Is the power wrap the size up liner?

I have some interest

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    What size boot are you trying to put these in? Is the power wrap the size up liner?

I have some interest
    Attempting to go in a 27.5 RS 130 wide. Intuition says size down on the Pro Wrap and size up on the Power Wrap, so according to them this should be the choice for a 27 or a 27.5 shell

I've got size 26 pro wraps in a pair of 26.5 RX130s that I love. Couldn't get the liners into the boot until I got them hot. I also have to store the boots fully buckled as tight as they can go or else its an absolute cage fight trying to buckle them with my foot in. All in all I'd say its worth the hassle. The boots ride like an absolute dream with the pro wraps.

If you havn't completely written these liners off I'd suggest sticking with them.

I’ll take them

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    (idk how some guys have been able to get wraps in RS and RX shells).
    Chicken legs