FS/FT: Flylow Smythe Bib Large- Shale

I bought these at start of season, and frankly they are great, stretchy, light, breathable AF. Unfortunately, they are not for the PNW. Touring in the rain a couple times now, soaked out. They hold up great in wet snow, dry snow, but mixed precip or rain, no bueno, which unfortunately is too often a reality here. Perfect for continental climate though.

I'm 5'9" with 29" inseam and it fits me just right in a just the right amount of baggy/steeze, def a touch more fitted than other flylow stuff

I would say condition is 8/10, but will double check today when i get home, and snap some pictures

Full disclosure, i got these on pro deal, so happy to pass that along
    Retail 460
    I paid 290 shipped with taxes
    225 shipped to lower 48 seem fair?

Trades: Would trade for a hardshell bib like baker or firebird bib, large, from flylow only, black, light blue, red, something that doesn't clash with bright yellow jacket- anyone having the opposite problem and found they bought a too heavy/hard shell for their climate?
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Pictures taken. Condition more like 8.5:9. Out of 10. No rips, just a few scuffs early markings on the cordura ankle gaiters, other than that, ship shape. They call them shale, and to me they actually are shale, but on the flylow website shale looks like it has red in it? Weird, maybe in some lights it does, but definitely more in the gray family- just FYI.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84A435CA-BE92-4B69-8178-4DBAE64EE9DE.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	779.3 KB 
ID:	362026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0AF365AC-6270-4BB6-8C9D-A1F427DBFBC3.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	718.8 KB 
ID:	362027
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AFBF779F-FC5C-413A-AC23-34B9F56E977F.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	806.0 KB 
ID:	362029Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AFC5CFD7-5485-483E-BCBB-F454628CB6EA.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	704.9 KB 
ID:	362028
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

bump. bought replacement bibs. need these moved, don't mind the dog hair. feel like im really aggressive on pricing, but maybe not? anyway thanks for looking

fuck that noise.

gmen.

210 shipped to US. Great deal on really great stretchy touring pants.

fuck that noise.

gmen.