FS: Legend Pros, camber skis, new helmet, pants, kids gear

Cleaning out the store space... all prices plus shipping.

$60 ------ 164 Nordica Olympia in very good condition. Intergrated binding is basically a demo track. Damp, metal, heavy old school wide groomer ripper. 84mm waist. Bases and edges are very good. Some top sheet chipping. If you skied the Hotrod, this is the woman's version with one plate of metal instead of two.

$120 ----- 186 Dynastar Legend Pros. Made in Chamonix v2. 1.5 Rossi mounts. They had pivots on there before for a bigger bsl. Kept the toe in same place and moved up the heel. Mounted with Rossi axial2 for bel 306 at +.5cm. I always thought this put me in the sweet spot on these skis. Edges are great. Bases are good with three small core shots on one ski that I got lazy with and fixed with JD Weld. They are water tight, but ugly and not peter. Kind of will be sad to see them go, if they do. Just skis for $100

$30 ----- High Society 187 skis. Some core shots fixed by JD Weld. One unknown mount (maybe Rossi Axial) for 27 Mondo boot I think. Used during a drought year so scratched up bases. Edges in good shape.

Free Add On - 175 4FRNT VCT. OG beat to shit maybe delaming. Several mounts including a Rossi Axial2 for 306bsl. These skis have been hit by a Mack truck. Still fun to ride. I took them out a few years back while skiing with my kid. They bend. Were always fun hitting jumps with. I believe they are wide for a proper park ski, but they are fun there too. Many repaired core shots. Edges are still connected to the ski.

$30 ------- 123 Line Invader Mini. M7 bindings mounted for 240bsl. Lots of adjustments. Two mounts for the same binding. The previous mount was way back, so heel holes may be re-usable but two heels were mounted to far rearward by the previous owner. Good edges, decent bases. No core shots. Top sheet chipping fixed with JDWeld - so ugly again. Soft, fun ski.

$40 ------- 130 Rossignol SX Bases and edges are great. Mounted for 230bsl. Another set of holes for same binding with larger bsl. One binding is missing AFD and a piece that is just aesthetics. See pics. They worked fine and my kid always released fine - but not sure how long he skied with missing AFD. Noticed one day, and finished that weekend, and then didn't ski again last season. Great solid ski. Much stiffer than Line and holds and edge great. Worked out great last winter when it didn't snow for months on end.

Beer $$ ------- 90cm Atomic Race 7. I don't think these have ever seen snow. Drilled for unknown binding. One set of toes, two heels on one ski and three on the other. WTF. See pics. Otherwise in brand new shape.

Free Add On ----- 80cm? ski poles.

$30 - Smith Helmet Small. 51-55cm. Boa style adjustment, goggle strap, vents. Brand New, with helmet bag. Blue.

$80 - Mountain Hardware Retrunia Cargo Pants - Large - BNWT. Pants are too big for any of us. Caution Yellow, with green/black cuffs. You friends will not lose you win these pants. Recco and what ever their waterproof/vapor barrier stuff is called. Never worn. I'm 5'9" and 33' waist and they are too big inseam and waist for me.

Pictures coming later today.

Will be in Mammoth Feb 16-19.

Will likely be in Alpine area Feb 11-12 (still pending)

Pick up in Santa Cruz or nearby.
    Last edited by Ottime; 02-07-2021 at 01:30 PM.

One more set of kid skis up for sale.

Mantra 128 with Rossi j7 bindings. Pictures soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    One more set of kid skis up for sale.

Mantra 128 with Rossi j7 bindings. Pictures soon.
    Interested when pics are available!

FS: Legend Pros, camber skis, new helmet, pants, kids gear

Optics is out. His kid is also going big like a mag

$100. Top sheet chipping, edges perfect, bases in great shape. Current mount for 235bsl, previous mount for about 270bsl (guessing here).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1613316253.866049.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	299.3 KB 
ID:	362872

Name:	Image1613316266.381778.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	314.9 KB 
ID:	362873

Biggest scratches. (And wax not well scrapped as well)

Name:	Image1613316282.349912.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	308.0 KB 
ID:	362874

Headed to Mammoth for the week in a few hours. Will be back Saturday.