Down LD90 177 skis

I'm selling a pair of Down LowDown 90 skis in 177cm. I believe these are the newest version. I was really excited to try these skis and I was very happy to have convinced Bolsall to sell these to me a few months ago. I've tried really hard to like them but I've decided that at 150lbs with a relatively timid skiing style and love of soft, superlight boots they are a bit too stiff for me.

When I bought them they had been skied once and mounted for SSL's at 306bsl on the line. I had them mounted for Hagan Pure (same thing as ATK Crest) with a 295-315 BSL range ~1.5cm forward of the line. I skied them less than 10 times and just had them tuned. I am including Pomoca Climb 2.0 skins, which were cut less than perfectly but are completely functional (see photo). There are some top sheet marks from my sloppy early season kick turns.

I am asking $275+shipping for the skis and skins. I am inclined to keep the bindings and custom Spyderjon toe shims, if someone really wants them it would be another $300. Located in SLC, UT

More photos here: https://imgur.com/a/qegXXXb

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9868.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	547.0 KB 
ID:	360770

Name:	IMG_9877.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	476.2 KB 
ID:	360771

I'd also be interested to trade (+cash if necessary) for some 110+ wide AT skis

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    Pomoca Climb 2.0 skins, which were cut less than perfectly
    I object!
    Also, pics not included.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Sounds like my touring pal wants to buy these. You should be hearing from a low post jong named bunny slopes shortly, I can vouch for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jorion View Post
    Sounds like my touring pal wants to buy these. You should be hearing from a low post jong named bunny slopes shortly, I can vouch for him.
    Nice avatar. He's my favorite explorer.

“It is better to go skiing and think of God, than go to church and think of sport.”

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I object!
    Also, pics not included.
    I am embarrassed that you are seeing this post, wish I was a good enough skier to make the most of these!

I didn't want to make a huge post, more photos are in the imgur link but here are the skins

Name:	IQdZRsz.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	381.1 KB 
ID:	360951

Excellent ski if it works for your style! You buy now.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Gravity always wins...

Fridtjof was the coolest!

I PM’ed since my buds account doesn’t allow posting or DMing of any kind for some reason.

He grew up racing and skis like it, so I think he’ll really like these.

Quote Originally Posted by jorion View Post
    Fridtjof was the coolest!

I PM’ed since my buds account doesn’t allow posting or DMing of any kind for some reason.

He grew up racing and skis like it, so I think he’ll really like these.
    yeah honestly i loved the ld90, not a racer, not even close, but i still thought it was a great ski. stiff, capable, light weight.

i regret selling mine

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    I am embarrassed that you are seeing this post, wish I was a good enough skier to make the most of these!

I didn't want to make a huge post, more photos are in the imgur link but here are the skins

Name:	IQdZRsz.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	381.1 KB 
ID:	360951
    I only object to the fact that you documented my lack of skin-cutting ability. Even with the idiot-proof Pomoca took I managed to wobble a bit....
    No shame in trying skis and not liking them. Hope they find a good home next!

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    i regret selling mine
    Buy them back, I'll throw in that tub of Nutella to (literally) sweeten the deal
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post

Buy them back, I'll throw in that tub of Nutella to (literally) sweeten the deal
    you keep promising me this nutella but so far it hasn't materialized at all. i'm beginning to think it's a hoax.

plus, my quiver is so full in that size range. and for what?? for some frenchy to roast me more on the internet??

i'll take my tub of nutella and what's life of my dignity, thank you very much