Thread: Corvus FB 183

Corvus FB 183

Pink rockets for sale. 183. Flat. Two mounts. One was for a 320 shift I believe, (Thebear) and he put a few laps on them. The second is for a set of kingpins at 310. All holes will be plugged unless you want the kingpins left open.

I skied twice on them. Will post pictures in a little while. Over all good shape.

I’d like to get 350 plus shipping with the skins. I figure I’d like 200 for the skis and the skins are essentially brand new black crows branded pomoca. Skins only saw snow twice. I really don’t want to split them up but I could.

Also willing to part with a wide kingpin brake set.

PM'ed
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

I see your quiver has the 183 new Corvus as well. I ride the 188 inbounds. Did you like the FB? I’m looking for a little more ski than my Camox FB both in float and charging.

Legit seller.

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Legit seller.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    I see your quiver has the 183 new Corvus as well. I ride the 188 inbounds. Did you like the FB? I’m looking for a little more ski than my Camox FB both in float and charging.
    Corvus is my favorite ski. The FB is good. It’s definitely floats. Charges decently.... I say that with some hesitation. I’m finding my level of charging a touring ski just doesn’t work. If you want to go out and have a blast and make some turns and ski a fun ski that will do it all then this is it.

For me... I’m putting duke pt’s on the Corvus I have after I did it to my nocta. I just bought a Raven and that will be my touring specific ski, followed by those two others. I find that if the weather is good, I’m on the lift or I’m searching for something that I want a true alpine ski for.

I’m willing to 10000% put 5 more pounds on my body going up to slay shit coming down.

And yes btw I did say Duke PT. I’m buying a second pair. They ski badass. Ski just like a jester, tour like a alpinist.

Everyone complaining about weight, oughta get off the keyboard and go to the gym.

Are these still available?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums