Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 101 to 112 of 112
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,050
    Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Kingman is accessible from my backyard, so that's usually my go to when I can steal a few minutes. Been spending more time helping my 4 year old with the strider lately so she can use her new purple pedal bike waiting in the garage.
    Nice! I've actually never ridden there and it's right up the street from my work. Buddy of mine who has built a bunch at Fort Rock is building a connector along the tracks to Beech, College woods, and Kingman from Dover. I did hear some stuff went down in the past few years where some rogue trails were shut down in Kingman I think. I honestly don't know the difference between the 3 spots. They're all pretty close to each other it seems.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nhampshire
    Posts
    6,293
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Nice! I've actually never ridden there and it's right up the street from my work. Buddy of mine who has built a bunch at Fort Rock is building a connector along the tracks to Beech, College woods, and Kingman from Dover. I did hear some stuff went down in the past few years where some rogue trails were shut down in Kingman I think. I honestly don't know the difference between the 3 spots. They're all pretty close to each other it seems.
    To some extent, but a lot of it was just some timber culling as they tried to eliminate a bunch of diseased wood. Ended up chewing through some of the more interesting singletrack one-shots.
    Also - PM your buddies info. I'm trying to link up some stuff in Madbury so it might tail in nicely.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vacationland
    Posts
    4,063
    Quote Originally Posted by MaineSkiAddict1 View Post
    Indeed. Iíll be up Friday thru Sunday
    I'll be the guy at Skyline Saturday noon-1:30pm doing maskhole duty who isn't a lifty, change for a nickel

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    12,957
    Green Mountain Trails are open!
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Green Mountain Trails are open!
    So is Saxon Hill and Sunny Hollow.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Masshole
    Posts
    647
    Back on the bike after a Tib Plat fracture at Highland back in Aug, and damn does it feel good.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central VT
    Posts
    4,503

    2021 NE - Flatten That Berm

    Nice to get out on dry trails in April this year.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1618171871.165543.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	2.48 MB 
ID:	371212






    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,323
    Quote Originally Posted by PhishingME View Post
    Back on the bike after a Tib Plat fracture at Highland back in Aug, and damn does it feel good.
    Thatís great news. Congrats.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Up in ya face!
    Posts
    3,667
    Good to heat Phish, and DAAAMMMNN Hank.

    Pine hill is all dry and open (save for a couple fenced closures).

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Nhampshire
    Posts
    6,293
    got a good ride in today -
    Trails are in good shape, though a still squishy spots in very low-lying areas or areas that see a lot of drainage.
    My body - not so much.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,050
    Quote Originally Posted by PhishingME View Post
    Back on the bike after a Tib Plat fracture at Highland back in Aug, and damn does it feel good.
    Sweet!

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    got a good ride in today -
    Trails are in good shape, though a still squishy spots in very low-lying areas or areas that see a lot of drainage.
    My body - not so much.
    My body has plenty of squishy spots after a winter spent more skiing with kids than training?!?

    Did put a bunch of hard days on perfect trails in a row then got crushed on a big road ride Saturday. Mind remembers being fit, body has a way to go right now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •