WTB Expedition Parka, Sleeping Bag

Good convinced to go suffer up Denali this year. Need to buy an expedition style parka and sleeping bag (-20 to -40).
    This gear often doesn't get a lot of use so thought I'd ask.
    Happy to also rent from someone and get it cleaned after if you're in the Seattle area.
    Size Large jacket.
    Size long bag.

I have a Montane Deep Heat jacket in size L. I bought it online, but when it arrived the dog got to the box before I did, so it has tears on the inside of three baffles - the cuff baffles on both sleeves, and the bottom baffle in the back. Other than that it's brand new with tags and the stuff sack - you could either repair it yourself or bring it to Rainy Pass or somewhere else, should be a straightforward repair.

Jacket itself is super warm - 10 oz of 800-fill down, box baffles in the torso and sleeves with sewn-through baffles in the hood. It's a teal blue color.

No idea what to price it at - $100 sound fair? Shoot me a PM if your interested, I could get some pics too.

Need a bomber tent? PM me for details.

Is your name Will C? I've got a puffy you can probably use for your suffer-fest. It's an OR synthetic belay jacket, so not the lightest.