Any Ikon Mags @ Big Sky this Saturday?

Hi,

Any mags with Ikon Passes have reserved skiing at big sky this saturday (1/30)?

Joining friends and need 1 person with an Ikon to extend the "friends and family" to me so we can ski Big Sky Saturday.

Beers will be the gift, or change for a nickel.

Thanks guys.

Can't help with the IKON but I will tell you that unless it snows > 6" over the next couple of days you should NOT pay full rack rate.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Can't help with the IKON but I will tell you that unless it snows > 6" over the next couple of days you should NOT pay full rack rate.
    Copy. thanks. We ski often here in Colorado and aren't coming to with the intention of skiing bell to bell every day.

Fair enough as long as you aren't visiting to have a look at things and maybe relocate.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Bump. Anybody? I’ll literally give you a comp day at Aspen/snowmass.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

How does that even work? I'm not sure what you are asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    How does that even work? I'm not sure what you are asking.
    Apparently an Ikoneer that is skiing on their reserved date (Saturday)can add oneguest at the ticket window for 25% off according to the Big Sky ticket office.

I’m here to see if any of you Ikon pass holders are skiing Saturday and can add me. I’ll make it worth your while.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Can't help with the Ikon, but will be skiing (not a full day unless it nukes) and can show you around if need be.

I can't help with IKON either, but what is your end game? Do you need a discounted day ticket for Saturday? If so PM me and I will try to help, no beer or pennies required.

Thanks. End game is try to ski big sky Saturday as we are staying there. Willing to pay full boat. Leave Sunday early for Jackson.

Bump