Cleaning out the ski closet

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1611721885.419824.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	359942

Got some old skis with a few holes in them. Liberty helix 187, BD verdict 180, K2 Seth 189, Voile Charger 181. 2 or more mounts. Don’t want to ship them. Any offers will likely be acceptable. If you’re interested I can give details. Pick up in north Seattle.

PM fired your way!

Are those 5 hole Dynafit inserts in the chargers? If so do you know the BSL?

Mounts and condition, Liberty's have it the worst for holes, bases are nice. 1 set of unknown, 1 large freeride, 1 set of inserts for Salomon 9XX @ 328 ish, accept for one heel has 2 botched insert mounts and one for screws. So don't do drugs kids, or do more, not sure the answer there.
    BD's have 1 unknown 1 that looks like freeride, none are mine so its a mystery, big top sheet chipping and bases need a grind.
    Seths have one unknown with a center hole Dukes? and Salomon @ 328ish for regular screws. Bases are good, one ski looks like it has more rocker in the tip than the other.
    Chargers. have 1, 4 hole tele, one Dfit and I added 2 inserts for Dfit Radical. Bases have some damage but all and all good enough for me.