SOLD: Garmin Fenix 6X Pro, $450

[SOLD]Beautiful condition, in box. I'm a gear whore and get a new watch every year, if you look at my old posts you will see me doing this every year. I need to stop.
    So: watch, extra webbing band, charging cable, box. Price includes shipping to USA or pick it up in person in North Lake Tahoe.[SOLD]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2372.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	780.7 KB 
ID:	359821   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2373.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	788.1 KB 
ID:	359822   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2375.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	637.2 KB 
ID:	359823  
    Last edited by Patches; 02-15-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Bump for an awesome piece of kit

Fucking kidding me? I just bought one last week. Have worn it for a few days so can’t return it. Would’ve happily snagged this

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

What is it’s replacement

Patches is all on Tim Cook's wang so now he claims to love the iWatch. Supposedly he can get all Dick Tracy with it while touring, but I haven't seen it in action.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

What's the cloth band? Link?

Quote Originally Posted by mb80ba View Post
    What's the cloth band? Link?
    Was wondering the same. Looks like this Amazon Special: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D8RHTXM

Bump for useful gear. I'm wearing my 5x now. It's my first smart watch; surprisingly great for working from home since I don't need to carry my phone around to keep half an eye on incoming work emails.

For the purpose of ski-touring, trekking and any other activity, Fenix previous versions where pretty disappointing, from my experience. HR sensor fails miserably, can be out for 30-50%, often. GPS in a forest area is very poor, phone tracks GPS much much better. Lots of annoying sync issues with the App and website. And so on

Quote Originally Posted by HukuTa_KydecHuk View Post
    For the purpose of ski-touring, trekking and any other activity, Fenix previous versions where pretty disappointing, from my experience. HR sensor fails miserably, can be out for 30-50%, often. GPS in a forest area is very poor, phone tracks GPS much much better. Lots of annoying sync issues with the App and website. And so on
    I’m on the 6x and the gps is similarly accurate to my phone and hr had been within 1bpm of my chest strap. Had an issue with hr and skate skiing the other night because it was pushed by my glove which was annoying, but other than that it’s an impressive tool. So perhaps you should buy this one ?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Sold. Sorry I didn't update that before - I neglected to subscribe for updates.