Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    so you take my tone as being “pissed”, but disregard my only opinion word which was “sweet“.
    Harriet Tubman...good for her and who really cares. Surely not me. I will be as happy to have a Tubman as a Jackson, but not as happy as a Grant.
    Words are cheap. Rubber and glue
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    so you take my tone as being “pissed”, but disregard my only opinion word which was “sweet“.
    Harriet Tubman...good for her and who really cares. Surely not me. I will be as happy to have a Tubman as a Jackson, but not as happy as a Grant.
    Words are cheap. Rubber and glue
    That surely wasn't a sarcastic "sweet"? Own your fucking shit.

That is some Perry Mason - Colombo – Matlock shit right there. Thanks for the insight and entertainment
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

We have become a society where the words shit piss fuck cunt cock sucker motherfucker and tits Are common place and vogue while the words are retarded fag and pussy abhorrent and unacceptable.
    Sweet!
    Can’t wait to spend my first Harriet Tubman’s on strippers
    Fuck the fed. Cocksucking evil bankers felching Santorum from the ass crack of a lower east side cock garage whore.

Used to be giving a stripper a Jefferson was normal.

A Tubman is 10 times that. Fuck Fuckity fucking inflation.
    . . .

We have become a society where the words shit piss fuck cunt cock sucker motherfucker and tits Are common place and vogue while the words are retarded fag and pussy abhorrent and unacceptable.
    Sweet!
    Can’t wait to spend my first Harriet Tubman’s on strippers
    You might want to think twice before you call someone a cunt.
    OTOH I thought it was ok to call a guy a pussy, but maybe I'm behind the times. If it isn't I need to find a new word to call Lindsey Graham.

That is some Perry Mason - Colombo – Matlock shit right there. Thanks for the insight and entertainment
    It was pretty obvious, no detective work required. It's your prerogative to rue the fact that 'retard', 'fag' and 'pussy' are now considered abhorrent and unacceptable. Just like its your prerogative to get giddy about putting harriet tubman bills into panties. But own that fucking shit. You don't want to be known as a Mr. Limp Dick Wishy Wash.

I think it's weird that we can't hear certain words on prime time TV (does anyone watch prime time TV) and we can't see tits on prime time TV but we can watch all the violence we want.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I think it's weird that we can't hear certain words on prime time TV (does anyone watch prime time TV) and we can't see tits on prime time TV but we can watch all the violence we want.
    T&A not war!!!

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    T&A not war!!!
    Ass seems to be ok but not tits. Or at least not nipples. I don't understand. A nipple is a baby's source of sustenance, sometimes for life.

Just for fun