Cheap Blizzard ZeroG 108, touring boots, frame bindings, misc.

PM me for pictures. Gear is all located in Denver but I could possibly get it to Aspen or Steamboat in the next few weeks. Prefer local sale.

First some zero G 108s. 178 cm. These are a catch and release ... or catch, drill, and release anyway. They've been drilled 1.75 times - quiverkilled for Vipecs @ 306mm (fronts are not reusable) and once for a mystery tech binding at a similar size or slightly larger. Prefer to meet up on the Denver or Steamboat so you can confirm there's no hole conflict. TBD - going to try 1000-Oaks fix before selling.

181 cm Icelantic Nomad 105 (Oskar Blues topsheets) with Solly STH 14 bindings drilled for ~306 bsl $300 OBO

Dynafit Mercury Boots - 26.5 (294bsl we think) in good used condition. $150 OBO
    Women's Dynafit TLT5 - 23/23.5 passing along a good deal for midget feed - $50
    Older BD Factor boots - 27.5 $beer

Salomon Rocker 2 (122) 184 w/Guardian 16 frame binding (Blue WTR version) - $250 OBO (will consider splitting)

Fritschi Freeride Pro frame binding - $75 OBO

BD Skins cut for 184 CM Wailer 99s - need a reglue and I can't find glue anywhere. Trim is not amazing. $60?

Nordica Hell & Backs - These are 185cm with demo binders. Planned to replace demos with aforementioned Freeride Pros or Guardians to have a dirtbag loaner touring rig, but realized I don't like my friends even that much. $100 flat. $100+beer with demos.

Rossignol 185 race bindings. skinny brakes (bent out to 90-95ish mm). $150 OBO

Marmot Gore-Tex Pro Shell - M - a little older. Black with red zippers, slightly shorter cut than I like. $100 OBO
    Last edited by HellgateBasement; 03-18-2021 at 03:00 PM.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Fritschi Freeride Pro size, photos,and condition?
    Last edited by singlecross; 03-09-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Cool - they're in my storage unit but I'll get over there tomorrow to take some photos.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Interested in the 108s, PM’d.

What do you mean by "fronts are not reusable?"

^ If the threads are jacked, you might be able to clean them up with a quality M5 plug tap followed by a bottoming tap, or just roll the dice and go straight to the bottoming tap.

The alignment of one of the front inserts on one ski is juuust off so I could only get a turn or maybe a turn and a half on the screw. Maybe you could jerry rig something to work but I never felt comfortable skiing anything of consequence that way - just one or two very mellow uphill resort laps.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Put a hex nut on a long M5 screw, thread into insert, tighten nut against insert (use a 5mm ID piece of thin-wall tubing as a spacer if insert is below topsheet), apply heat to screw until the epoxy just starts to sizzle, and back out insert. Carefully redrill larger at correct location (a machine shop could do it with an end mill that won't drift sideways), tap, and install a recovery insert.

Pending shipping and condition, I’ll take on the challenge.

Bump.

fyi, bsl on 26.5 mercury's is 294 mm
    Aggressive in my own mind

Quote Originally Posted by hoarhey View Post
    fyi, bsl on 26.5 mercury's is 294 mm
    Thanks, updated. Also added some women's touring boots of similar vintage.

108s still available?

Added some more skis bump

Added free boots. Bump.