FS Patagonia Powslayer XL jacket

I have one of these NWT in Balkan Blue, Men’s Extra large. I was going to return it to Patagucci but if someone wants to buy it I’ll ship to you. Jacket is pretty epic, like $700 full retail. Impeccable detail and Gore pro fabric. Lots of info on the inter webs about it. $195 plus shipping, not making anything here, just passing it along if there’s interest. It’s goin back to them next week if not.

Fit is slightly generous for layering, def not slim fit. I’m a 46’’ chest and it fits me well. Just have another shell I like more. Super nice hard shell for storm days.

SOLD for ask.......

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Tahoepa; 01-23-2021 at 02:40 PM.

PM Sent

Also interested

FS Patagonia Powslayer XL jacket

Jacket is long gone but I know for a fact that Reno Outlet has em for bout 200 bucks out the door.

Last week they had navy, gold, and red available in XL. Sure they would ship you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoepa View Post
    Jacket is long gone but I know for a fact that Reno Outlet has em for bout 200 bucks out the door.

Last week they had navy, gold, and red available in XL. Sure they would ship you one.

Did you see medium in red?
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Did you see medium in red?
    Didn’t check. Can’t go in person. Curbside stuff unless u schedule a shopping appt. call em but I think med and large could be harder to come by.