Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 55
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,897
    Name:  BerniesMittens2021.jpeg
Views: 1188
Size:  230.6 KB

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    16,079
    Sticking Bernies picture in any old picture does not a funny meme make. Some are better than others.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    in a freezer in Italy
    Posts
    1,975
    Weird, huh?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,506
    Bernie is a living meme all by himself.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,058
    Its like fart jokes. Just a simple pleasure but im a simp

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Taterville
    Posts
    289
    Name:  6B5F6751-8726-4F4F-9C1B-341B298DBFF0.jpeg
Views: 1176
Size:  68.4 KB

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,058
    .....Name:  20210123_191107.jpeg
Views: 1133
Size:  78.2 KB

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,993
    Jimi BerniName:  Screenshot_20210123-093437_Facebook.jpeg
Views: 1125
Size:  24.5 KB

    Sent from my SM-G930T using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,993
    Ver BluntName:  Screenshot_20210123-093737_Facebook.jpeg
Views: 418
Size:  51.7 KB

    Sent from my SM-G930T using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    An Anheuser-Busch Barley Field
    Posts
    4,957
    Name:  IMG_1022.JPG
Views: 439
Size:  91.3 KB

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,993
    Jerri BerniName:  Screenshot_20210124-110255_Facebook.jpeg
Views: 374
Size:  49.4 KB

    Sent from my SM-G930T using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    907
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Bernie is a living meme all by himself.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1bt2lq8lowc61.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	359464

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,058
    Somrone put an "i skied with Benny" T on the man and his mittens

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    16,079
    Someone want to explain "social distancing" to high angle? I haven't the patience.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,993
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The mittens however are not for sale. People have been inundating the teacher who made them with requests but she's telling people she's a working mom with no time to make more mittens.
    Maybe she can license them to Kinco.

    Maybe Burton should reissue the coat, with the picture on the back.
    Don’t equate burton to Vermont. Maybe 15 years ago. But not anymore. Sell out bitches. Them and Ben and Jerry’s can stuff it in their asses. And Bernie is a moron. Ask Vermont what he has done for us. List is dam short unless you live in shittenden county.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Gallatin County
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    And Bernie is a moron. Ask Vermont what he has done for us. List is dam short unless you live in shittenden county.
    Naming post offices doesn't count?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    10,657
    The End
    Name:  bernie's end.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  104.5 KB
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Don’t equate burton to Vermont. Maybe 15 years ago. But not anymore. Sell out bitches. Them and Ben and Jerry’s can stuff it in their asses. And Bernie is a moron. Ask Vermont what he has done for us. List is dam short unless you live in shittenden county.
    I'm with ya on the Burton and B&Js but Bernie...not so much.
    please enlighten me because Bernie is THE MAN...IMHO.
    remember, my dad is from Bennington and I've spent a lot of time in VT.
    just wanna hear your take. You sound pissed
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Name:  IMG_1022.JPG
Views: 439
Size:  91.3 KB
    I was going to say ^this is the best yet, but...
    This is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    The End
    Name:  bernie's end.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  104.5 KB

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    I'm with ya on the Burton and B&Js but Bernie...not so much.
    please enlighten me because Bernie is THE MAN...IMHO.
    remember, my dad is from Bennington and I've spent a lot of time in VT.
    just wanna hear your take. You sound pissed
    Literally the definition of a career politician. Just like the rest of the lying crooks. Fuck the entire government. Red or blue. How about Uncle Sam gets out of my wallet and my bedroom.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    12,907
    Can we pull back on the polyass shit here in this thread...and all threads, even in the PR, outside of the America burning one?

    This is only supposed to be the funneh about that picture.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    17,709
    The artist formerly known as Bernie
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    13,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Can we pull back on the polyass shit here in this thread...and all threads, even in the PR, outside of the America burning one?

    This is only supposed to be the funneh about that picture.
    I count four current threads in the PR where polyass is acceptable.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I count four current threads in the PR where polyass is acceptable.
    I just found out that you need a PASSWORD for polyass. Never had any interest in that FUCKERY.
    More Mittens, please.
    did anyone post the link for the guy that put out a website to make your own easily?
    Not good at photoshop, myself.
    But...willing to learn
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •