WTB: Moment Bibby/Blister Pro or Wildcat (184 or 190 length)

The title says it all. Currently have a set of liberty origin 116s but sometimes when charging through chop I want a bit more backbone. They feel like they're flexing out on me. These are in 190 length.

I'm 6'2", 165 lbs. Not the hardest skier but still ski pretty hard. Like jumping off cliffs on powdays that are 5 to 12 feet talk. Could be interested in 184. Not quite sure yet.

What do y'all got?

Similar size to you and the 190 would be better.

I have a pair of 190 Bibbys that I bought as backups, but I'd consider selling. 15/16 topsheet, PM for more details if you're interested.

i am 6' 168 lbs and the 190 are the right call, the more center mount of the ski lends itself to feeling shorter IMO
    You took too much man, too much, too much

I have a pair of 184 Blister Pro's I might be convinced to part with. Currently mounted with Marker Jesters at 316mm. Lmk if you are interested.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mcf735 View Post
    I have a pair of 184 Blister Pro's I might be convinced to part with. Currently mounted with Marker Jesters at 316mm. Lmk if you are interested.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I'm interested if the OP isn't. Sending a PM.

Going to go with the 190s probably. All you

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    I have a pair of 190 Bibbys that I bought as backups, but I'd consider selling. 15/16 topsheet, PM for more details if you're interested.
    PM'd

Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc View Post
    i am 6' 168 lbs and the 190 are the right call, the more center mount of the ski lends itself to feeling shorter IMO
    Thanks for the insight! Asspen, thank you as well!

Pm'ed but it's not showing up in my sent messages, let me know if you got it.

Received and replied.

Also I'm 6' 165lb and very happily ski the 190s.

Received and replied.

Also I'm 6' 165lb and very happily ski the 190s.
    If you're the type of skier who sends 12 ft cliffs then definitely the 190s. I ski the 184s and love them for deep moguls and tighter trees that we have on the east coast, but at this stage of life I send WAY more emails than I do any cliffs. They're super easy to ski, especially in the lighter semi-cap construction of recent years, so the 6cm won't hurt you but I bet you'll want the length landing. The beauty of the Bibbys/Wildcat is in their balance between chargy and playful at any length.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

I'm 5'9" and 150lbs and I ski the Moment Wildcat (and Wildcat Tour) at a 184. Can't imagine you'd enjoy anything less than the 190s.

Echoing everyone else's comments on the stable yet playful platform of recent models, but wondering where you're getting enough snow to ski with 115 underfoot???

Been in WA, MT and WY this year to no avail...

Quote Originally Posted by TWODIEFOUR View Post
    Echoing everyone else's comments on the stable yet playful platform of recent models, but wondering where you're getting enough snow to ski with 115 underfoot???

Lol. I had one glorious day out on my L138s in WA earlier in the season but those conditions are loooooooong gone.

If anyone is searching for 184s check in with mcf735. I'm still searching for the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TWODIEFOUR View Post
    I'm 5'9" and 150lbs and I ski the Moment Wildcat (and Wildcat Tour) at a 184. Can't imagine you'd enjoy anything less than the 190s.

We're about to hopefully get destroyed in California. In years past ive skied numerous 20 Inch plus days!

Also searching for a pair of 190 Bibby/Wildcats...preferably the lighter ones since they're for my dad. Thanks

WTB: Moment Bibby/Blister Pro or Wildcat (184 or 190 length)

I’ve got a pair of 190 bibby with one mount on them. Send me a pm if you haven’t found a pair.
    Op has first dibs

I'll recommend the 190 as well for sure. I'm 6'2 and maybe have 10 lbs on you and I cannot imagine skiing the 184. The more centered mount and heavy rocker/taper makes them ski rather short. I've gone over the bars a few times on larger cliffs because I forgot how little tip there was. Not a knock against the skis at all though these are the best skis ever
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

https://imgur.com/gallery/SpAPdoY

I paid 350 and won’t be able to ride them. Send me a pm if interested.
    Thanks,
    Tt

Got 186 govs that will fit the bill