Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Don’t some of you AT guys argue which pin system works better? Put some pins on the pedal and you’re all set.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I don't have time to read through this thread, but after 34 years of wearing ski boots while driving to and from my local ski areas you get to thinking everybody does.

Best laugh I've had in a while. Good to see the place hasn't lost the yuks. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    What the hell Timber? If I remember correctly, back in the day, when I had my old log-in name and was still cool(ish), there was a requirement that you NOT BE A WUSS to join this board. Driving moccasins?! Really!?
    I expect better. From all of you. OF COURSE YOU CAN DRIVE IN SKI BOOTS. Fuck, it's TGR. You should be getting fucking MARRIED in your ski boots. Working on teeth in your ski boots, you fucking dentists. Showering in ski boots. Surfing in ski boots, no problem.
    Can you drive in ski boots? Christ.
    This place is slipping. I'm getting pissed I came back.

Beyond being reminded what bunch of Karens post here, this thread has given me pause to consider my daily boot driving technique. The gas is easy, heel positioned to the left, boot at a diagonal, full front of the boot toe on the pedal, full control. Braking is a more advanced manoeuvre, similar but the different angle creates a twist in the boot, so pedal contact is only with the outside corner of the toe, and the feedback is more muted. Been doing it so long and so regularly that it’s second nature (and much easier than in my old 5 speed manual) but I can appreciate how awkward it might seem to those still changing in the parking lot.

Mrs. Waxman surprised me with a new truck "for my upcoming birthday".
    I've been driving full size domestic trucks for 15ish years, very easy to drive in boots.
    This is a Toyota Tacoma which I thought may be an issue due the smaller control area/wheel well. The first day i drove up with a regular shoe on the right foot and put the ski boot on in the parking lot. Screw that for the drive home I say. It's been fine and now I can concentrate on my career as a professional enduro racer in the summer like all the other Tacoma owners.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca