WTB: 188 Blizzard Rustler 11

Looking to keep up my streak of buying way too many skis and wanted to see what's out there. Looking for a 188 Blizzard Rustler 11 with holes to mount either Salomon Warden or Shifts for a 305BSL. Strong preference for skis that are already drilled for one of these bindings at or around that BSL.

Anyone holding?

I have a pair that are in great shape, except they are drilled once for Warden Demos and once for Pivot 14 @ 305.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ard+Rustler+11
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I have a pair that are in great shape, except they are drilled once for Warden Demos and once for Pivot 14 @ 305.
    How does the Warden demo mount compare to the regular mount?

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    Looking to keep up my streak of buying way too many skis and wanted to see what's out there. Looking for a 188 Blizzard Rustler 11 with holes to mount either Salomon Warden or Shifts for a 305BSL. Strong preference for skis that are already drilled for one of these bindings at or around that BSL.

Anyone holding?
    You still looking? Have a mint pair of 188’s skied 2x. Drilled @ 305bsl with Wardens. Shoot me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic84 View Post
    You still looking? Have a mint pair of 188’s skied 2x. Drilled @ 305bsl with Wardens. Shoot me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    PM'd ya indeed.