Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Have you done some of this before?
    Brit sued Her Majesty The Queen of England once. It's why he had to leave. So yeah.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    14,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    And before ultimate thread drift occurs--last call for someone else who had a travel insurance denial? Bueller?
    I did, but ultimately ended up out maybe $4k, so not the end of the world, more like a learning lesson.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post

    Have you done some of this before?
    Yes I have.

    I guess NYC firms aren't into this kind of stuff
    This guess would be incorrect.
    Last edited by PNWbrit; 01-21-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,428
    Dexter, maybe you should have hired Brit? He's a bit crusty, but you need someone like that to bring this insurance company to their knees. Though Big Steve would have been my first choice, I think Brit could definitely handle this.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    23,484
    BigSteve knows bird law.
    I still call it The Jake.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,948
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    BigSteve knows bird law.
    Big Steve would probably know that Dex probably signed an R&R agreement where he agreed not to post about the case to social media.

    And if his lawyer didn't have him do that it would be another warning sign that they don't know what they're doing in this field of law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,428
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    BigSteve knows bird law.
    Dude is like a Harpy eagle in a forest full of monkeys.

    Brit, you're not bad either.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Making the Bowl Great Again
    Posts
    12,900
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Big Steve would probably know that Dex probably signed an R&R agreement where he agreed not to post about the case to social media.
    This is why I always find lead plaintiffs who don't even use email.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,428
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    This is why I always find lead plaintiffs who don't even use email.
    You're a lawyer too? I thought all you guys were dentists? I know where I'm coming for legal advice next time I'm in trouble.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    14,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    You're a lawyer too? I thought all you guys were dentists? I know where I'm coming for legal advice next time I'm in trouble.
    Well duh, just call Saul.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •