WTB - skins 156cm +/-

The boy bumped up in size on the AT skis and the old ones aren't long enough. Waist of the ski is 100cm so I'm hoping to find something close to that. Any having anything that would fit the bill that there looking to part with?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1610860299.982448.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	358323

I’ve got these 85 width x-small momix. Brand new in box, $40 plus ship.

I've got some no name ones that came on a pair of skis that I bought for Mrs HAB a while ago that we've never used. Think they're close to 100mm underfoot. Decidedly not fancy but the price would be right. Yours for the price of shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    I've got some no name ones that came on a pair of skis that I bought for Mrs HAB a while ago that we've never used. Think they're close to 100mm underfoot. Decidedly not fancy but the price would be right. Yours for the price of shipping.
    If OP doesn't want these, I'll take them. PM on the way.

Mine are skinnier than I remembered, at about 75mm underfoot and the glue is kinda gloppy. OP still has first dibs, haven't heard if he actually wants them or not.

I'm going to pass on the above offerings so if others are interested have at it. Anyone have anything else to offer? I am willing to remove and reattach the tail clips (or trim the tip) if necessary.

Are you trying to move last year's gear? I'd be interested if it's +/- 150.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by HellgateBasement View Post
    Are you trying to move last year's gear? I'd be interested if it's +/- 150.
    Sorry but the little brother is inheriting the old setup (but I'll let you know if he HATES going uphill, which is possible).