Park Tool Stand - Trimmer vs. Mechanic

Question for anyone knowledgeable on the ins and outs of Park Tool Stands. I ordered a discounted PCS-4-1 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand from an online reseller. I received a PCS-4T Portable Trimmer Stand. Apparently Park Tool has a line of stands to repair hedge trimmers? The stand seems almost identical with only the clamp being slightly different. Of course, that's the most expensive part of the whole thing, so I want to make sure it's right. I can return the stand, but it looks like it might only be the plastic jaw covers that are different and a $10 part (468B Replacement Jaw Covers) could make the clamp the same as the bike version. It would make sense that they are just putting in different inserts for the different tube diameters vs. casting an entirely different aluminum clamp head. Can anyone confirm?
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

As per usual, things are found shortly after declaring them lost. For reference if anyone finds themselves in this situation, #469 trimmer shaft covers are compatible with the same clamps as #468B covers that come on standard shop clamps.

https://www.parktool.com/blog/repair...t-clamp-covers
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast