Surfiest most playful do everything ski

I’m looking for a new all mountain ski, that I’ll likely run a cast system on. I’ve got some 116 Jeffrey’s that I’ve been using for that role. It’s a great ski, but a little too chargey, wide and heavy for my daily resort ski.

I ride a lot of park and lots of all mountain jibbing, all the side hits, butters, etc.. and want something for that. Won’t be the ski I ride on pure powder days, but will see a lot of sidecounty, day or two old powder, etc, so wide enough to have some decent float (thinking 104-110 waist) and decent rocker. Want to mount as close to center as reasonable.
    I don’t care at all about carving groomers, but having a decent amount of dampness and not a complete noodle would be nice to handle chop and sketchy landings.

I’ve been looking at doing a custom 108 Jeffrey in the softer flex, Sego bighorn, RMU yle110, I feel like there’s a lot of others I’m missing, but any thoughts?

Salomon pocket rocket

Line Sir Francis Bacon

I bought a praxis mvp for this spot in the quiver. Only 2 days in so far but I'd day it should 100% be on your radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    Line Sir Francis Bacon
    this.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Bent Chets

Lighter to heavier:
    Line Vision 108
    Line SFB
    Armada ARV 106 UL
    K2 Reckoner 102
    Faction CT 3.0
    4Frnt Devastator
    Armada ARV 106
    J Skis Vacation