Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SLUT
    Posts
    2,013
    Sounds like rocker2 going to mn_teleswede and Phall taking the clamps off them. Soul poles have 2 inquiries - WhyTurn (PM) and D-Roc (thread) ... about the same exact time. Donít know who gets them.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    6,211
    I donít have to have panda poles. Just need alpine inbounds poles for my army vet buddy. He is likely a 125 cm need. So whatever makes sense. Rouchambeu. Just kidding. Really just need some poles. Standing by.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

    So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....


    Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

    8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16

    2018/2019 (24/32)

  3. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    12,710
    Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    I don’t have to have panda poles. Just need alpine inbounds poles for my army vet buddy. He is likely a 125 cm need. So whatever makes sense. Rouchambeu. Just kidding. Really just need some poles. Standing by.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    whyturn,

    as mentioned in PM take whatever poles fit your buddy.

    Phall clamps are yours.

    Still up in air on cochise after seeing the pics I got sentimental a little. Still likely to let go, but i have to reminisce a little first
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    12,710
    FYI If those boots are your size I promise there is life left. Especially with new liners. Touring blocks have very little to no wear (no rocky tours), and the din blocks rarely walked on dry pavement.

    Free to a local needing a pair of boots.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    I donít have to have panda poles. Just need alpine inbounds poles for my army vet buddy. He is likely a 125 cm need. So whatever makes sense. Rouchambeu. Just kidding. Really just need some poles. Standing by.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I have some for your buddy if needed.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    1,078
    Passed on skidog's generosity to an individual more in need than I locally in SLC with same BSL as mount.

    Have a great season all & stay safe.

    Happy Day

    s
    "What moves men of genius, or rather what inspires their work, is not new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already been said is still not enough."

    -Eugene Delacroix

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    8530' MST/200' EST
    Posts
    2,974
    Roomate will be trying the rockers, if he doesn't like them, the flat skis will be back up for free, he will be donating to the UAC if he likes them.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    12,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Roomate will be trying the rockers, if he doesn't like them, the flat skis will be back up for free, he will be donating to the UAC if he likes them.
    Excellent.
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •