FS Marmot Driclime Vest $25

I sold this to huckbucket. I told him it was a medium. I screwed up. It's a large.

$25. I cover shipping and huckbucket sends it to you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20201229_194023370.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	357509  

sending p.m. saw this up for sale earlier and thought "that's a dope vest, wish it was a large"

Wish it was the windshirt. I have one driclime windshirt and would buy a second.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Wish it was the windshirt. I have one driclime windshirt and would buy a second.
    I've got a blue wind shirt that I never wear. I think it's a large but I'll check after work and let ya know.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I’ve got a number of Driclime wind shirts and jackets as well as a Patagonia version in L and XL on the driclimes if anyone is interested too.

I'd be interested in a large or a medium. I am a medium but the one I have is a large so obviously large works for me.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Sorry, checked this eve and they’re both Marmot wind shirts/jacket in XL, no Patagonia in L.

I'm no help. Mine is an XL not a large.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

DAMN YOU BOTH!

Thanks for checking. My driclime windshirt is possibly my most favorite piece of clothing. Wouldn't hurt to have a second one, I figure.

Damnable teases for sure��!
    Good idea and good luck in the search-love mine.

I am interested in XL. The more access, the better. Obviously, hoodie is the big prize.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

BS720-PM’d