Wtb Demo binding for Enforcers

I am looking for a demo for a Nordica Enforcer. A buddy of mine passed away last year and wanted the group of skier at his home hill to have his skis. So I talked to the group and decided we should mount them with demo binding and spread the love of skiing around like Wayne would have wanted. It doesn't have to be anything to special but I would like it to be at least 12din.
    What do you guys have?
    Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app

I've got a very lightly used Attack13 AT (multi-norm compatible) demo. Can't remember brake width but they were on some 88 width skis so should work with Enforcer 93s. Hadn't really thought about selling but this seems like a worthy cause. What's your budget?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i got tyro sp 12's ya can haz for a sixer or tastey nug
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

In true TGR fashion SFB hooking up a guys for the love of skiing. Sent a message your way.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app