Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Honestly had no idea manny played for the rays.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Honestly had no idea manny played for the rays.

It’s best that way. Sorry for ruining it.

Woodsy, how ya feelin bout your boys now with Seager down for the count too?

losing the WS MVP for 2 months is never a good thing but i think we wil do OK if Beaty keeps a hot bat and some others step up ( Mookie, looking at your expensive ass...)

his defense was poor this year so that wont be missed. Lux and Taylor were both shortstops much of their careers so thats good. Belli back soon should help in OF and give taylor more SS time and when Lux moves over to short, Max Muncy will shift to second and this new guy Pujols could fill in at first. Although Lux cant hit lefties so hes not full time solution.

Our rotation should keep us competitive and all we have to do is make the playoffs & hope everyone is healthy

Pillar takes one right in the face.

Holy shit, hope he is OK.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

The Houston Astros said they are increasing to maximum capacity at Minute Maid Park, starting with the series against the Los Angeles Dodgers on May 25.

motherfuckers were afraid they would be outnumbered, HA.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    When the fuck is Frankie Lindor gonna start producing? I was told on very good TGR authority that he was a special player, but so far he's been a "special" player.
    The fact that they are still playing pretty well without him contributing and so many injuries bodes well for the Amazings. The backups aren't hitting much, but have had some timely hits and their pitching has been outstanding. Looking forward to the full team clicking on all cylinders.

I saw Pillar take that fastball in the face and was amazed he got up so quickly. I think it must have gotten some of the helmet bill to take some of the force off it. He took one in the face a few years back also and played the next day, so he must have some hockey player in him.

Lux, now at SS is 18 for 52 (.346) with two homers, 12 RBIs, and seven multi-hit performances in Los Angeles’ last 14 games

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    The fact that they are still playing pretty well without him contributing and so many injuries bodes well for the Amazings. The backups aren't hitting much, but have had some timely hits and their pitching has been outstanding. Looking forward to the full team clicking on all cylinders.

I saw Pillar take that fastball in the face and was amazed he got up so quickly. I think it must have gotten some of the helmet bill to take some of the force off it. He took one in the face a few years back also and played the next day, so he must have some hockey player in him.
    He was interviewed briefly and still a bit of a mess. No harsh words or blame and in fact he is more worried about Webb than himself.

Class.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

b2b no hitters? oh my
    my rangers no no-ed for the second time this year, are you fucking kiddin me?

They’re not special. My Tribe has been no-no’d twice this year and they’re still right there in the Division.

On that positive note, the Cuyahoga Kids, specifically Civale and your MVP Jose Ramirez, faced down the mighty Ohtani and won tonight.

That Ohtani is amazing to watch and awesome for the game. Hope he stays healthy for the haul.
    I still call it The Jake.

i'm tellin ya, ohtani is somethin else. doin shit that haint been done in 100 years. and doin it better than they did it back then.

Houston sports radio is going nuts as former cheating astro josh Reddick is trolled at a diamondbacks-dodgers game as dodgers organist plays "I saw the signs"

i love that, that is fantastic.

i hope that organist has something seprate lined up for every astro in the lineup next time astros go to the dodgers.

https://www.insider.com/dodgers-orga...he-sign-2021-5

"Dodgers organist trolls a former Astros player over cheating scandal with a song about signs during his at bat"
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    Houston sports radio is going nuts as former cheating astro josh Reddick is trolled at a diamondbacks-dodgers game as dodgers organist plays "I saw the signs"

i love that, that is fantastic.

i hope that organist has something seprate lined up for every astro in the lineup next time astros go to the dodgers.

https://www.insider.com/dodgers-orga...he-sign-2021-5

"Dodgers organist trolls a former Astros player over cheating scandal with a song about signs during his at bat"
    Deuter is awesome, he pulls out some great stuff.

Fucjk the cheating stros

fuck the stros!

the yanks can't score more than two runs and keep winning like it's the 1960's. triple play today? a nono? i like it. just start scoring sometime this season.

oh yeah, fuck the *****
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

i was off by a few decades. best turn through the rotation since ‘32

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...s-stretch-1932

And they just swept the hottest team in baseball.

For all you DH lovers, Urias has 3 rbis to go with his 10Ks as Dodgers crush the Giants to complete their sweep

MLB 2021 Official Thread

Average OPS by pitchers in 2021 is .279.

10 in a row now by the Rays. Not shabby. There are a couple fans around here, right?

Best division in MLB right now... AL East
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Best division in MLB right now... AL East
    sure, I mean the best 2 teams play in the NL West, but what the heck, you got it. I am on board

THE BEST DIVISION IN MLB IN MAY IS THE AL EAST. THE AL EAST WINS MAY.

there you can put that up with all your pre integration and later PED fueled World Series wins Yankee fans like to reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    sure, I mean the best 2 teams play in the NL West, but what the heck, you got it. I am on board

THE BEST DIVISION IN MLB IN MAY IS THE AL EAST. THE AL EAST WINS MAY.

there you can put that up with all your pre integration and later PED fueled World Series wins Yankee fans like to reference.
    Hey Woodsy, have you seen this one? It slots in between integration and the "PED fueled championships".