Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2190
    Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    The only way the Yanks win is if the whole universe decides they want to see a big tie for the WC. Remember, this team is built to disappoint! At least that's the way Boonehead manages.
    I guess the universe decided. One nothing. That was an exciting game

The Rays are really good. so deep. everyone can hit, that rotation even without glasnow. Plus they have a mole in the Yanks office to call up velazquez instead of andujar, trade for heaney, and most importantly - keeping boone employed, etc.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

MLB 2021 Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    The Rays are really good. so deep. everyone can hit, that rotation even without glasnow. Plus they have a mole in the Yanks office to call up velazquez instead of andujar, trade for heaney, and most importantly - keeping boone employed, etc.
    Pretty pathetic that their fan base sucks so much that they may split games with Montreal.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Pretty pathetic that their fan base sucks so much that they may split games with Montreal.
    I've got a friend who lives in Tampa and he blames it on the location of their stadium in St. Pete which is much smaller than Tampa and at least 20 miles away from fans who don't live on the peninsula. Their stadium that looks like it was based on the old Kingdome can't help, either. In any case it is sad that that area isn't able to support a team that has been pretty darn good for quite a while now.

MLB 2021 Official Thread

it’s gotta be pretty bad if The Big O looks appealing. But I wouldn’t complain about 40 games in Montreal - as long as no new stadium gets built.

I guess Canada is starved for baseball. There's been, what? maybe 35 games actually played in Canada in the last two seasons.

MLB 2021 Official Thread

people here were awfully pissed about the way the expos left. i’m talking about ripping up fields to turn into dog parks. but some people still really care.

best season in giants history, holy heck.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    mlb ain’t in floriderp for the fans

Dodgers were winning yesterday. Had an amazing year. And all the fans could do was chant ”The Giants Suck". I love it!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GiBo; 10-04-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Sucks that Ken Singleton is retiring from the Yankees booth. The state of baseball chatter around that team just gets worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Sucks that Ken Singleton is retiring from the Yankees booth. The state of baseball chatter around that team just gets worse and worse.
    Yeah, I'm not a Stanks fan, but like Singleton in the booth. When the Yanks aren't playing good ball the rest of the broadcast team puts you to sleep and hardly say anything. When they are playing good ball then they're almost over the top sensationalizing any decent play. Spoiled, just like most of their fan base.

Michael Kay must die. He's the Jim Cantore of the Yankees booth, sort of all powerful to the point that you think he has a big stake in production. He's a pathetic Johnny Carson wannabee who isn't interesting or funny, and is like water and oil with the other announcers at times, who are real ex ballplayers of accomplishment. I just wish he would shut the fuck up. Singleton was class. He and Cone together was the best.

I savor the subway series when I get to listen to the Mets booth do the games.

At least Suzyn is gone.

She is? Praise be. Honest, I didn't know. Hossanah! I haven't turned on the radio for years, because of her. Is Sterling gone too? Please say yes.

Nope. He's old as the hills though, it can't last much longer.

Oh man, I know there are a lot of sox fans I don't like but I just saw Stephen Smith do a hype bit for the Yanks, and fuck the media personalities around this team whether it's Kay, Sterling, Smith, Arod, we deserve better, everyone deserves better! wtf

Did I mention how nice it was to listen to Rod Carew? First the Yanks miss out on signing him under their nose and then he calls Twins games.

How are you guys feeling about tomorrow? Eovaldi had a nice year. Kike, Devers, Bogaerts are pretty nails. Schwarber has been in beast mode since the trade. Arroyo could come up clutch. Should be a good game!

This is funny. Joe Carter’s other walk/drive off.
    https://twitter.com/TDISportsClips/s...009994243?s=20
    October 4, 1992: On last day of regular season, Blue Jays’ Joe Carter pranks rookie Derek Bell by driving Bell’s car onto the field as part of a mock “raffle” to give it away to a fan.

wow, legend

Welp, here's rooting for more of this or the meteor.

I still call it The Jake.

Heh

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5870.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	633.9 KB 
ID:	387960

The Post is trash for chumps. There’s not even humor in that. NY media has so many dumbasses, exactly what I was saying.

If her name is Boston it's funny.

Looks kinda like Urban’s girl.
    I still call it The Jake.

Well, it ain't the New York Times.