Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Burned into my memory since I was 6.

Made 81 even sweeter.

they’re both before my time but as i understand it 81 was one of those years that got cancelled. oh well.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Kershaw v. Greinke tomorrow in Houston is gonna be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Kershaw v. Greinke tomorrow in Houston is gonna be fun
    Houston radio was walking around with their thing out climbing back to the top of the AL west. dodgers, red sox and padres about to knock their dick in the dirt imo. real easy to beat up on the AL west.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Do it! Move to PDX! https://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/20...ocation-option

I don't see how PDX beats out Vegas...other than MLB having shown they're not keen on gambling in years past (see Pete Rose, Black Sox)
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Portland is the larger metro area, and has a higher median income than Vegas. Portland is the 22nd largest TV market vs Vegas at 39. Way more out of town visitors to Vegas but baseball fans from the east and mid west love escaping the miserable summer heat and humidity by traveling to their team's series in Seattle. They would do the same in Portland (Seattle is one of the most popular US cities to travel to in the summer, and I assume Portland is similar). Vancouver, BC has a shit ton of Blue Jay's fans that travel to Seattle for Blue Jay's games and would do the same in Portland.

Kershaw returns to Minute Maid park and reminds the cheating fucking @stros and their indignant fans why they need to cheat to beat him.
    Masterclass.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Do it! Move to PDX! https://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/20...ocation-option

I don't see how PDX beats out Vegas...other than MLB having shown they're not keen on gambling in years past (see Pete Rose, Black Sox)
    the sports betting site commercials shown during every game I've watched, in almost every sport including golf, show otherwise. I was going to post that in the Things That Annoy You thread, but .....

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Kershaw returns to Minute Maid park and reminds the cheating fucking @stros and their indignant fans why they need to cheat to beat him.
    Masterclass.

the cheating astros wet their panties so much in that game, they walked in multiple runs. seems you do not do so hot against one of babseballs best teams if you cant cheat.

Last night Clayton Kershaw lowered his career WHIP from 1.002 to 1.001.
    He just passed Mariano Rivera to move to 3rd behind 2 guys from dead ball era

Crazy DeGrom is right behind him with 1.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Portland is the larger metro area, and has a higher median income than Vegas. Portland is the 22nd largest TV market vs Vegas at 39. Way more out of town visitors to Vegas but baseball fans from the east and mid west love escaping the miserable summer heat and humidity by traveling to their team's series in Seattle. They would do the same in Portland (Seattle is one of the most popular US cities to travel to in the summer, and I assume Portland is similar). Vancouver, BC has a shit ton of Blue Jay's fans that travel to Seattle for Blue Jay's games and would do the same in Portland.
    All the Portlandians would have to learn to speak Canuck
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Another thing about the PNW sports market is Alaska. I don't have stats, but if you ever fly from Anchorage to Seattle before or after a Seahawks game the flight will be filled with people from Alaska who have season tickets to the Seahawks. I assume there are baseball fans up in Alaska that routinely fly to games in Seattle and the Portland flight would also be easy.

There are flights to Portland now?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    the cheating astros wet their panties so much in that game, they walked in multiple runs. seems you do not do so hot against one of babseballs best teams if you cant cheat.
    bob eucker called the game for the astros last night, wonder if tonight will be the same; probably so when you cant cheat; "just a bit outside"

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    There are flights to Portland now?
    to/from Anchorage? Yes.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

I barely recognize the Mets lineup these days, since everyone is on the DL. Everyone, that is, except their awesome new shortstop, Francisco Lindor!

His stats through 42 games and 154 at bats: .182 avg, .289 OBP, .266 SLG (.555 OPS). 3 HRs, 9 RBIs, 19 Rs.

He must be doing well with the glove, though, because ESPN has him listed as a net positive WAR.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Mau View Post
    The entire Pirates org should become a AA team after this

That just might be the stupidest shit I have ever seen go down on a baseball field.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    That just might be the stupidest shit I have ever seen go down on a baseball field.

It pretty much has to be the dumbest ever. He's treating the batter as if he is caught in a run down. I mean, this guy (while a rookie) is playing 1B in the major leagues. Is he new to baseball? New to playing 1B? How could he do that? Step on the bag and it's done. Chase hard after the runner and it's done. But instead we get this hilariously bad BS?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Jesus, that is will Craig, isn’t it? Wake Forest product. I know that guy.

Welp, Beiber took the no-no into the 8th. Good show.
    I still call it The Jake.

That’s amazing. As he got to second the announcer said “go go. You’re invisible.”

Some impressing stuff right now by the Jays newly activated pitcher Alek Manoah. Thought he was called up a bit early but looks pretty comfortable out there, at Yankee Stadium no less.

So when are the angels gonna call up Jo Adell so they can have the two best players in the league as well as the hottest prospect and still be absolutely shit?

Just realized that today’s win was Tito’s 700th in a Tribe uniform.

The man is an absolute treasure.
    I still call it The Jake.