Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sharcsplean View Post
    is the strip club on the way up to Hunter still there? pretty scary place...
    You've been in there??
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    You've been in there??
    I think it was called Ace of Clubs? went there once. Drove by the place for years, and went up one weekend with a buddy and no Mrs. He said - let's get a beer. Why not?
    Well, even though it is only 2 hours from NYC, the talent is all local. not in a good way.
    One beer, one song, one stripper, on our way. think I needed a tetanus shot just for being in there. I had been in nicer barns.

I think it was called Ace of Clubs? went there once. Drove by the place for years, and went up one weekend with a buddy and no Mrs. He said - let's get a beer. Why not?
    Well, even though it is only 2 hours from NYC, the talent is all local. not in a good way.
    One beer, one song, one stripper, on our way. think I needed a tetanus shot just for being in there. I had been in nicer barns.
    Sounds like a bid for the Upstate southern border if you ask me.
    I still call it The Jake.

When I was a kid the fairs and carnivals in the north east always had 2 or 3 trailers/stages with shows every half hour or so, the girls would come out and dance around for a minute or two on a small stage along the midway and the barker would do his best to get as many people to pay $3 to come behind the curtain and watch the show. Not the highest quality strippers by far but It didn't matter to some, the only rule was "No fingers, only tongues", as a teenager (I was probably 14 the first time I went in) I was more than happy to stand in back figuring you could catch something if you got too close.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CS_MES197300DW00027_19_1.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	189.0 KB 
ID:	357436

Name:	CS_-_color_club_17_1.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	357437
    Backstage in the trailer
    Name:  susan-meiselas-carnival-strippers-1972-1975-05.jpg
Views: 1178
Size:  89.0 KB

Name:	CS_MES197400BW00016_34A_1.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	186.6 KB 
ID:	357444

These pictures are from a book called "Carnival Strippers", the author followed the trailers around for a couple years and documented the lives of the girls.
    https://www.susanmeiselas.com/early-.../#id=girl-show
    Last edited by refried; 01-11-2021 at 11:04 PM.

Am I gonna have to ass...sorry "add" a NSFW tag to this thread? That first picture looks like it could have been taken at the Regal Beagle Social and Athletic Club in South Amboy.

I only ever drove by that place in the early morning. The frozen muddy tire tracks in the now empty parking lot the only evidence of the previous evenings visitors who probably witnessed a local girl named Tammi (spelled with a heart over the "i") dancing to Whitesnake's "Is This Love" as the intoxicating smell of Sephora Strawberry Passion and stale $10 draft beer wafted through the dimly lit interior.

It was already in my head. Now it's stuck there.

Tawny Kitaen anyone?

Traveling carny strippers with a "No fingers, only tongues" rule ranks high on my list of things I wish I didn't know.

I have about 15 good stories and 3 home runs. I was waiting for a nsfw stamp for pictures. I was stunned you would start a thread like this without a nsfw tag.

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    I have about 15 good stories and 3 home runs. I was waiting for a nsfw stamp for pictures. I was stunned you would start a thread like this without a nsfw tag.
    The original intention was for stories. Plus, I've never started a NSFW thread before. If it evolves into trip reports, we'll obviously need to add a NSFW tag.

My favorite has the ex mayor of georgetown in it. That one might be worth a new thread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koleen...er%20notoriety.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Kole...w=1024&bih=877

a thread about strippers is probably not suitable for a lot of work places as is

but a NSFW tag would be a good idea

^Half the insanity posted in the PR qualifies as NSFW. I suppose it depends on whether you click on a page with fish pictures or carni pictures at the moment your boss walks by.

Btw, I have no idea how to add a NSFW tag. Do I have to file a request with management?

^Half the insanity posted in the PR qualifies then. I suppose it depends on whether you click on a page with fish pictures or carni pictures at the moment your boss walks by.

Btw, I have no idea how to add a NSFW tag. Do I have to file a request with management?
    PM Rontele?
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Holy shit... where do I begin?

SLC, UT 2002
    That first Summit. Post pow day parking lot beers at the Alta lot somehow transmogrified into a mission to find an exotic-dancing establishment. (Keep in mind this was half a decade before smartphones and shit)

"I know a spot" claimed a he-who-shall-not-be named magg, and like a Pied Piper of Perverts, he led a caravan of Tacomas and Subarus to the spot.

Pretty soon a gaggle of a dozen or so maggs (Me, Pinner, Tyrone, Clack, Greydon Clark, Kush, plus our gracious local hosts <insert your name here if you were there>), found ourselves in a seedy strip club, downing $10 Bud Lights as a sassy lil thing strut her stuff on stage.

The performance was on par with what you'd expect from a seedy Salt Lake strip club. Seats were 6 feet away from stage, no touching, and the bikini bottom stayed on. This plus the overall shitty vibe of the not-so-exotic-dancer half-assedly trying to gyrate to Ginuwine meant that the maggs were tight with their dollar dollar bills. At this point we can't believe we had wasted 2 rounds on the shitty Bud Light,.

You could hear the record scratch at the end of the music as the dancer picked up and counted her abysmal haul before having a tourette's meltdown. With pinpoint accuracy she called out everyone who did not tip her. "FOURTEEN DOLLARS? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT! YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU , YOU, YOU and YOU.... GET OUT!!!!!"

We looked around, shrugged our shoulders, and looked to see if the next dancer would be better. But there were no other dancers there. Just Lil Miss Hissy Fit having a hissy fit.

We ended up taking our business elsewhere... the only problem was, there was no business elsewhere.

And that was the first and only time we got kicked out of a strip club.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar Punani View Post
    Holy shit... where do I begin?

SLC, UT 2002
    That first Summit. Post pow day parking lot beers at the Alta lot somehow transmogrified into a mission to find an exotic-dancing establishment. (Keep in mind this was half a decade before smartphones and shit)

"I know a spot" claimed a he-who-shall-not-be named magg, and like a Pied Piper of Perverts, he led a caravan of Tacomas and Subarus to the spot.

Pretty soon a gaggle of a dozen or so maggs (Me, Pinner, Tyrone, Clack, Greydon Clark, Kush, plus our gracious local hosts <insert your name here if you were there>), found ourselves in a seedy strip club, downing $10 Bud Lights as a sassy lil thing strut her stuff on stage.

The performance was on par with what you'd expect from a seedy Salt Lake strip club. Seats were 6 feet away from stage, no touching, and the bikini bottom stayed on. This plus the overall shitty vibe of the not-so-exotic-dancer half-assedly trying to gyrate to Ginuwine meant that the maggs were tight with their dollar dollar bills. At this point we can't believe we had wasted 2 rounds on the shitty Bud Light,.

You could hear the record scratch at the end of the music as the dancer picked up and counted her abysmal haul before having a tourette's meltdown. With pinpoint accuracy she called out everyone who did not tip her. "FOURTEEN DOLLARS? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT! YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU , YOU, YOU and YOU.... GET OUT!!!!!"

We looked around, shrugged our shoulders, and looked to see if the next dancer would be better. But there were no other dancers there. Just Lil Miss Hissy Fit having a hissy fit.

We ended up taking our business elsewhere... the only problem was, there was no business elsewhere.

And that was the first and only time we got kicked out of a strip club.
    This is an example of a great story--one where a person is forced to use their imagination. I think pictures might ruin it.

This is an example of a great story--one where a person is forced to use their imagination. I think pictures might ruin it.
    agreed. most strip club pictures not taken in Montreal are gonna be depressing.

Got to chill with JaVale McGee at Shotgun Willies one night after a nugs cavs game. JaVale showed up with his own girls, and 3 bricks of 1's. My man was a strip club veteran. Saturday night with saturday's talent.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I was at a bachelor party in Northern Wisconsin. There was a strip club called the Great Outdoors or something 45 minutes away.
    Was this in Hurley, WI perhaps?

No stripper stories, but I've only been to a few peeler bars, ever... Probably the most memorable was the Deja Vu in downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul (whichever side of the river it was on). 3 college boys go in and get a really cute stripper farm girl doing lap dances and table dances.
    Another place with not so cute strippers, but girls my sister went to high school with dancing and stretchy was the "Paradise Club" on Wisconsin Ave. near the Fox River Mall in Appleton, WI and just next door the Mexican chain restaurant, Chi-Chi's...seemed fitting. Nasty cinder block building with no windows, long gone, but I'm sure whoever owned it made big bank when they sold the land as it was there before the commercial.
    I don't think I was ever to the KitKatKlub on BlackCat road in Nampa, ID, but I do know someone who "worked" there and at the place on lower Fairview Ave. that served the best finger steaks, and she is now a cardiology PA. Let's just say I never mind working with cardiology.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Traveling carny strippers with a "No fingers, only tongues" rule ranks high on my list of things I wish I didn't know.
    Hahahahahaha... my thoughts exactly. If you're not into sloppy seconds, well... just imagine that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Hahahahahaha... my thoughts exactly. If you're not into sloppy seconds, well... just imagine that scenario.
    Somehow I don't think the previous tongue is what you should be concerned about in that situation....

The Le Mans 24 hour race used to have one out near tetra rouge.

I vaguely remember going there a couple of times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

BevÂ’s backstreet lounge
    Van dyke and Davison
    Detroit.

As long as you werenÂ’t sitting at the bar, they let you smoke weed in there. But they turned a blind eye to rolling joints or blunts on the bar itself. Go sit at the rickety small table with the torn old banquet hall chairs in the corner and it was cool.

So it’s like the second time I’m ever in this place and I’ve already made a friend. She was cool, seriously a really nice girl. Built like Beyoncé. Swear. I never got dances from her because... that’s just not my thing... but if I brought a friend in I would buy him dances from her. We would just bullshit and I would buy her drinks and we would smoke weed and that was it.

The bar had an L in it and I sat on the short side right next to the DJ. Just across from the dj were the swinging saloon type doors going into the vip. This place is dirty. Even by my standards. I LOVE shitty strip bars.

My new friend is sitting next to me at the bar and sheÂ’s telling me about this one girl all the other girls are mad at because sheÂ’s just sucking dudes off left and right in the VIP. Not a lot of big spenders in this particular club. And all the money was going to the blow job chick. VIP doors swing open and you can see plain as day this girl on her knees in the other room. The VIP was just one small room wrapped in a shitty couch type thing so when the door opened you could basically see everything in there.

There’s a great ludacris song, don’t know what it’s called but probably ‘yous a hoe’ And Luda says ‘yous a hooooooooe’. A bunch of times in this long low voice.... when blow job girl got called on stage. She danced to 2.5 min of nothing but Luda saying ‘yous a hoooooooooe’... the dj just kept pulling back the record or whatever to make it repeat ‘yous a how’ for 2.5 min.

Supu in the house!!! Nice.

My friend got kicked out at my bachelor party. She was getting too handsy with the strippers.
    This was the night before my wedding and my friends' wives were with us. The second we walked in, the entire stage shifted to the side we were on. 2 of the wives were way into it. Hell of a night.