Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Whoaaaa!!!!! Punani abides!!!!
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Probably the most memorable was the Deja Vu in downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul (whichever side of the river it was on). 3 college boys go in and get a really cute stripper farm girl doing lap dances and table dances.
    that was my first strip club experience, eons ago. a break from two-a-days preseason football. i think the place had just opened and my roommate took a few of us there as a surprise.

Name:  4C768AD4-BF47-43D2-AF73-5AB434356CA5.jpeg
Views: 598
Size:  97.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by m3928b View Post
    Wow, that's quite a wild and memorable story you shared! It's interesting how our youthful adventures can lead us to unexpected and bizarre experiences.
    It's true what you said about every stripper having a hidden story behind their profession. It's a unique line of work that often comes with its fair share of interesting and sometimes unconventional tales.
    By the way, I'm currently in the midst of planning a bachelorette party, and it's been quite the journey exploring different services and ideas. Recently, I came across PartyEntPop.com, a website that offers various bachelorette services and suggestions in Charleston. It's been a helpful resource for finding exciting options and inspiration.If anyone else has entertaining or amusing stripper stories to share, I'd love to hear them!
    Bachelorette parties? Way to read the room dumbfuck chatbot.

Haha!
    Anyone ever been to Art’s Performing Center in Milwaukee just down the street from the Center for the Performing Arts?

The best stripper stories are the ones you can't tell anyone.

Ever been to the OG??? I went and have a 15 minute story but this one is an easy cut and paste.

http://now8news.com/crazed-man-attac...he-aids-virus/

Las Vegas, NV – A Las Vegas man is now under arrest after a heinous attack on several females at a Las Vegas strip club. Frederick Manson, 34, arrived at the Olympic Gardens Gentlemen’s Club in the early morning hours of February 17th with several thousand dollars. He requested dance after dance and spent nearly $3000 in two hours, according to reports. It was around 4:30 AM he began getting “very agitated” and telling the girls that they “reminded him of his mother, a cheap whore.”

That’s when eyewitnesses say Manson retrieved several needles from his fanny pack and began stabbing the girls, one by one, injecting them with the fluid inside the syringe. According to reports, he was yelling, “Now you have AIDS like my cheap whore mother who danced on a stage like this while she was pregnant with me. I was born in a strip club and no one even cares! I hate you b*tches!!” Manson injected 11 girls before he was tackled by club security. The police were called, and the crazed man was taken into custody.

The women were transported to University Medical Center, where they underwent disease testing. Although 8 out of the 11 test came back negative for HIV/ AIDS, doctors say it could take several months before it is present in the blood. The other three females did test positive for the HIV virus. however, doctors cannot conclude whether they had already contracted the disease prior to the attack or, if it was a result of the attack.

Manson, who had a previous stay in a mental hospital in June 2015, is being held at the Clark County detention Center on no bond, awaiting charges. Toxicology reports have confirmed the syringes contained blood tainted with the AIDS virus.

Sharing is caring!

Holeeeee fuck

Name:  aids.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  108.2 KB

My story ends with a German tourist being stabbed by a bouncer, which made the local tv news.

Jeezus. Manson was his name?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Man, does trouble follow you around or do you follow trouble???

Okay here is a happy story after I killed the mood.
    NO CLIFFS because its an awesome tail of redemption or something.

https://postgradproblems.com/exclusi...s-and-cocaine/
    Name:  mexico.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  146.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Man, does trouble follow you around or do you follow trouble???
    Trouble finds me, I find it.

I like to have a story to tell now and then.

I feel like that Mexico story could be woven into a fastfred post somehow.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    Ever been to the OG??? I went and have a 15 minute story but this one is an easy cut and paste.

Las Vegas, NV – A Las Vegas man is now under arrest after a heinous attack on several females at a Las Vegas strip club. Frederick Manson, 34, arrived at the Olympic Gardens Gentlemen’s Club in the early morning hours of February 17th with several thousand dollars. He requested dance after dance and spent nearly $3000 in two hours, according to reports. It was around 4:30 AM he began getting “very agitated” and telling the girls that they “reminded him of his mother, a cheap whore.”

That’s when eyewitnesses say Manson retrieved several needles from his fanny pack and began stabbing the girls, one by one, injecting them with the fluid inside the syringe. According to reports, he was yelling, “Now you have AIDS like my cheap whore mother who danced on a stage like this while she was pregnant with me. I was born in a strip club and no one even cares! I hate you b*tches!!” Manson injected 11 girls before he was tackled by club security. The police were called, and the crazed man was taken into custody.

The women were transported to University Medical Center, where they underwent disease testing. Although 8 out of the 11 test came back negative for HIV/ AIDS, doctors say it could take several months before it is present in the blood. The other three females did test positive for the HIV virus. however, doctors cannot conclude whether they had already contracted the disease prior to the attack or, if it was a result of the attack.

Manson, who had a previous stay in a mental hospital in June 2015, is being held at the Clark County detention Center on no bond, awaiting charges. Toxicology reports have confirmed the syringes contained blood tainted with the AIDS virus.

Sharing is caring!
    How does one manage to inject 11 people against their will? That’s nuts.

Is it possible for an AIDS test to pickup an infection that quickly? Or did they already have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I feel like that Mexico story could be woven into a fastfred post somehow.
    Didn't you see the last item in the timeline? "Moved to a mountain town to ski bum, bought a house and somehow wound up as a contractor banging my clients' wives and smoking a fuckton of weed. Still off the coke and hookers though."

Post Your Stripper Stories Here

Back in the 90s, a buddy of mine was the organizer for a bach party for his co-worker to be held at a somewhat warehouse derelict loft that one of our mutual friends lived in. Huge space and the site of many unrelated debauched nights. Not sure why, but somehow I got invited to witness the carnage. Prob 30 or so guys and 6 scorching hot strippers.

Toward the end of the night, there was some suggestion that the bach get his balls shaved by the strippers. Luckily for the groom, he was adamant that that was a bad idea and he wasn’t drunk enough to get talked into it

Unfortunately, my friend that did the organizing was much more inebriated. Attention turned toward him as the potential victim and being the dirtbag he was gladly submitted to letting the strippers depants him, foam him up, and shave his balls. Piss in your pants laughter ensued

Later next day, hungover af, I called him to see if he was alive. When I asked how his balls were doing , he really had no idea what I was talking about and got pretty angry and pissed off when i said dude, u got yiur balls shaved by strippers. Don’t tell me you don’t remember that! A couple more exchanges w him calling me a liar and i said fine, Im a liar, but you can check out it yourself. It then got real quiet for a couple of seconds, followed by him screaming WHAT THE FUCK
    Last edited by mcski; 05-12-2023 at 11:56 AM.

Wildcatting: A Stripper’s Guide to the Modern American Boomtown

Thread popped up in my feed and reminded me of an article from 2013:

Wildcatting: A Stripper’s Guide to the Modern American Boomtown
    Nothing is more emblematic of the American dream than chaotic mining and drilling towns such as Williston, North Dakota, and the people who flock to them in search of fortune. And no one knows better how these communities work — and don’t — than the traveling topless dancer.

I went to a surgical convention in New Orlean. Walking down Bourbon St one night there was a crowd gathered outside an open door looking in--all in blue blazers and either khaki or gray wool pants, the unofficial uniform of surgeons "out on the town". Some were still wearing convention name tags. What were they watching--a dancer on the stage of an otherwise empty bar. I'd call her a stripper, except I doubt she had had any clothes to strip off, The only thing she had on was shoes. It was funny to see these guys gawking from the doorway but unwilling to go in.

Sharing is caring!
    That was you?!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Sharing is caring!
    That news source is pretty sus

Do hooker stories count?

I took a rich kid to Peru once, his dad was a client. I told the concierge not to let him out of the building. He’d last 5 minutes out on the streets of Lima at night. So he flagged a hooker down from the balcony. While I was looking for him, he took her upstairs and she cleaned Out my wallet and left.

Punk told me the next day “you can’t tell my Daddy, it would be bad for your business’. I almost left him in the middle of the desert for dead.

Before I get into this... Anyone else here ever been to a place outside of Acapulco that might be referred to as 'the compound'? You might remember the machine gun armed guards opening a fairly well fortified gate. I spent a week there one night.

Your journey may have begun with a 'connected' taxi driver whose magical powers allow him to drive untold miles well below the "E"mpy indicator. There may have been attempt to use an extremely suspicious ATM in roughly the same disturbing setting as the movie Hostel; an ATM that requires an appointment and a phonecall. Maybe not? But certainly you'd remember your handler concierge proudly boast: "gentlemen, here, you can have anything. There are no limits". He will have been proven correct.

I went to a strip club once on a date with a couple of couples. There was a lady there who could really twirl the tassels on her pasties by golly.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.