Thread: Nomad or Hoji

Nomad or Hoji

anyone been on both and comment on pow ability and any can either ski hard snow?

Which is red?
    People here are typically assholes (it's part of the charm) - dan_pdx

Hoji all day. Not a fan of the nomads at all. Love my naturals tho

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tech talk JONG

The key to your question can be found here
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...HE-RIGHT-PLACE

Thx gents, Nomad tip too wide? How about holji compare to JJ arv 116 185?

to TBS and August west thing, this Jong was skiing " 12-18 inches of light density snowfall" that fell on my adjacent National Park while you were trolling or I would have gone more in-depth on august's
    "Beaver " word play game or the gear intensive " what mask you like" thread TBS was elaborating so eloquently on

so can i post skis now?

No. Dont post your skis here. Tech Talk jong

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by tetonrick View Post

to TBS and August west thing, this Jong was skiing " 12-18 inches of light density snowfall" that fell on my adjacent National Park while you were trolling or I would have gone more in-depth on august's
    "Beaver " word play game or the gear intensive " what mask you like" thread TBS was elaborating so eloquently on
    The hojis are in my opinion, one of the most fun pow skis out there. Have had ehps, rens, and 3 sets of hojis. The tips don't have a ton of taper like the JJs, they have a much more firm flex, and have a proper long turn radius. Plus, add to the mix full Rocker, and you have pow ski heaven.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yup, conditions have been tropical and hella windy here for last four days, so I took some time off to rest my knees.

But the fronts are coming in much colder starting tomorrow. And when they do
    Tetonprick will still be a douchebag without a clue

Let me get this straight. Because you were skiing pow you get to post threads wherever you like and not in the correct forum?

This thread has been up for 36 hours and only one person has actually weighed in. Do you think that maybe, just maybe, you'd get more useful responses if you, ya know, posted this in the forum dedicated to answering these types of questions? Just a thought for you. I don't know. I'm apparently too dumb because I didn't ski blower pow in a national park yesterday.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

How to win friends on TGR...well played. So fucking core brah.

WHILE YOU WERE SNOW PLOWING THROUGH 12-18" I WAS PLOWING YOUR SISTER WITH 12-18".
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Welcome back JS!

JS with a strong return, and in the correct forum.

Gold, Jerry, gold!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

live to police the forum G.A.L. internet skiers.....

Indeed, I internet ski my way to 70-ish days a year while working full time.

Im just confused how the fuck you narrow it down to those two skis?