Quick BC Boot reminder

Check the tightness of your screwsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1609553110.248210.jpg 
Views:	1141 
Size:	166.5 KB 
ID:	355896 I failed to do so, not a big deal today but I will be checking them more often

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.

i'm curious how many people check all the screws on their boots and bindings at beginning of season
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    i'm curious how many people check all the screws on their boots and bindings at beginning of season
    I do... and throughout the season...must mean I’m anal OCD

I had a pair of garmont Xena that all the screws would loosen in just a couple of weeks, checking equipment is just being smart, I would be curious how much broken equipment failure IS due to loose screws that put an extra strain on somethign?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Vibra-tite any use here?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

. . . and be careful about dragging your heels in the parking lot with tech boots . . .

One of Dynafit's best ideas was bolting the heel fitting in through the sole (i.e. Master Step) rather than just using a small Pozi #2 screw.

Almost lost the orange walk mode mechanism on my hawx a few years ago when one bolt fell out completely, check that one too

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

[QUOTE=Teenaged;6185116]Almost lost the orange walk mode mechanism on my hawx a few years ago when one bolt fell out completely, check that one too

Yeah for sure, those are locktighted in after skiing out one day with a couple trusty Viole straps to hold the orange walk mode mech on the bar
    Like I told my last wife, I never drive faster than I can see, besides it's all in the reflexes.