Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by FortySixMac View Post
    Yes, same thing here. Could be nerve issues, disc compression problems and even prostate problems.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Kidney stone pain can refer to the testicles but it should be easy to tell--with back pain different movements or positions make it better or worse. With kidney stones it's always worse.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    You should check out Kevin Meehan. He's kind of a kooky guy, but that guy has this acupuncture, chiro, massage combo therapy which is the only thing I've gotten in Jackson that made any sort of difference.
    I lived at his abode for about a year back in 2012. Kooky is the word. Crazy life story.
    And yeah, he prolly has some solid insight. He takes his healing arts seriously.

Thanks for the reccos all. I'll be checking some of them out. Starting a new thread for insight now that I have a diagnosis from the doc.

You may also have a gastrointestinal disorder. You should see your doctor so that he can do another comprehensive examination. Also, if you suffer from gallbladder disease, likely, your pancreas is not working as well.