Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    The only “why?” I want answered:

I suspect it answers all the questions.
    My father tolerated the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan electric version. The only pop music of the 60's he absolutely could not stand was Petula Clark and Downtown. He liked to imitate her thin, whiny, nasal voice and (sounded better than she did).

What music was this dude playing that was "similar" to Downtown? I don't think there is similar music.

IAS if you start blaring Downtown I have a feeling your 11:00 report might be delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    What music was this dude playing that was "similar" to Downtown? I don't think there is similar music.

IAS if you start blaring Downtown I have a feeling your 11:00 report might be delayed.
    Cher.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Bored-to-death side of me says “OMG PLAY PETULA CLARK ON THE BUS PA!!!! LOLOL!!!”

Defeated old middle aged side says “SHHHHHHH........settle down there...easssy big fella....”

Who will win??? Details at 11!!!!
    If petula Clark is a hate crime

I hate all y’all.

Name:  5BCA48D9-7657-43D1-A96D-F2C4D3AA1E26.jpeg
Views: 1321
Size:  91.7 KB
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    I'm really concerned about new tech too. I still remember the good old days when we discovered rocks can crack open acorns. We should dump all this modern tech that's clearly used for evil, and go back to simple rocks and a blessed, gentle, and noble hunter gatherer lifestyle. What?! Rocks also bash skulls? All my tribe-mates track my movements / know what I'm doing most of the time? I don't want to live in that hunter gatherer dystopia any more.

Humans. Always complaining. Don't know how good they got it. I'm gonna step out of my air-conditioned palace, hop in my self-directed, oh-so-comfy auto-chariot (also air-conditioned), and find a nice outdoor place to walk. Nashville bombing is just another flat tire of life.
    Welp, you just kicked the living shit out of that straw man.

Who is Number One?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJXPWLo...d=ttan3n99mbvx
    Body cam footage.
    Creepy as hell

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Body cam footage.
    Creepy as hell

Crazy is that he didn't react when it went off.....surely that was a WTF out loud event...

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Welp, you just kicked the living shit out of that straw man.
    Hit it with a 5G directed energy blast, and finish with the old bash the brains. Times change, it remains tough being a human.

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Body cam footage.
    Creepy as hell

Wow, that’s one lucky cop. Walks right by the RV, turns the corner, walks a block then boom!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy433 View Post
    Crazy is that he didn't react when it went off.....surely that was a WTF out loud event...
    I've thought the same lol. Or maybe he's expecting it to happen?

They have some crazy good steady cam shit on those body cams, you'd think the images would be all bouncing around.

Nashville Explosion

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    For playing 'similar' music over a loudspeaker?

Details are sparse from what I can tell, but if that is all it is, this guy is getting paid.
    No, he is not getting paid. See my post below.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Nashville Explosion

I know all you polyasshats like to follow me around and talk down to me, but this guy broke no laws with the facts presented, was counties away from the crime, and was playing fucking music (just similar - not even downtown), and is now being broadcast nationally as some sort of accessory to a bombing, and has a 500k bond requirement, on Christmas. I hate to break it to you, but all of those things are prime examples of the stuff you hate in the 'police behaving badly' thread, and while not to the level of say cop murders black guy and the family getting paid, any competent lawyer is going to get some money for him. This isn't local cop hassles skateboarder territory.

Again, assuming the story stands that he is playing music from a loudspeaker. As of now, its not going that far out on a limb that that is true considering they have released zero updates in 24 hours post fuckup. I would agree if he is projecting evacuate that would be equivalent to yelling fire in a movie theater, but that is pretty fucking easy to confirm and no one has. Just because someone reports something suspicious doesn't mean your rights go out the window.
    “WSMV reported that the audio included a warning telling people to evacuate the area.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-evacuate.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    “WSMV reported that the audio included a warning telling people to evacuate the area.”

Then that fucker should rot in jail. Straight up terroristic threats or something like that... There will hopefully be severe consequences, I remember 15yrs ago making jokes in the airport about bombs would earn you a trip to the pokey. Probably still does.

Police were warned last year that he was building bombs in his RV.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/30/us/na...day/index.html

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

NBD.

Should have reported a black dude slinging bags, they would have busted down the door shooting.

I know all you polyasshats like to follow me around and talk down to me,
    Bwhahahahahahahahha!
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Wow

Adiron did a complete self pawn with that uninformed rant, but Trumptards going to be Trumptarded!’

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Wow

Adiron did a complete self pawn with that uninformed rant, but Trumptards going to be Trumptarded!’

tHe auDiO haS BEen doCTOred!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Wow

Eh, even though I have been accused of being a polyasshat that follows him around and talks down to him, there was no ownage here. He said more than once that based on what he had read, the loudspeaker evacuate thing didn't happen, but if it did, it was a whole different story. He prefaced his comments with an acknowledgment that we didn't yet know everything and his assertion that the guy was gonna get paid was explicitly based on the understanding that the guy didn't broadcast an evacuate message. And that if the guy did broadcast that, there would be no payout and would in fact be criminal liability.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just because someone reports something suspicious doesn't mean your rights go out the window.
    George Floyd

Breonna Taylor

Tamar Rice

Ahmaud Arbery

Andre Hill

and a whole lot of others.........

George Floyd

Breonna Taylor

Tamar Rice

Ahmaud Arbery

Andre Hill

and a whole lot of others.........

THIS.

Give me a break. Police get a specific claim, from someone who would know, about dangerous criminal behavior, including precisely which 60 square foot location where it's being done; a search warrant was theirs for the asking.

Meanwhile... The practice of raiding homes, no knock, big guns in everybody's face, rip the place apart, simply based on some guy in the can trying to "cooperate" for a deal, oh, and if they find personal quantities of drugs anywhere, or money, or if they get any backtalk whatsoever, everybody gets hauled in on bullshit charges (that they plead guilty to for time already served, rather than sit in jail for weeks awaiting trial), is utterly widespread. They'll do that literally thousands of times in some cities if it's about black people and, hypothetically, drugs. But yeah, rights!

George Floyd
    Fentanyl Floyd FTW.