Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Yeah, that's definitely worthy of death, presumably from the Raven?????
    Fuck you and the everted sea cucumber you rode in on.

Its the ultimate white privilege story.

Guy’s GF reports that he’s building a bomb but since he’s a middle class white guy they never investigate further than a few knocks on his door.!

If he had been black or muslim they would have no knocked that place with the Swat team last year.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Yeah, but the black girlfriend wouldn't snitch. And, anyway, when's the last time some black dude pulled off some crazy shit like that? That's for lonely unmarried white dudes. Can't do a mass shooting because of no crowds in 2020.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6926.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	355657

^^So what? Fuck his words and anyone who publishes them. Do you speak the name of Lennon's murderer? See also: school shootings. Or better, don't.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6926.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	355657
    Difference is he could have evacuated at any time since the bomb wasn't formally attached to him.

Not that that changes the end result.

I guess no new information. So everyone is just nawing on the bones.
    What I find interesting is waiting over a year to pull off his capper.
    That's along time to stay full on phyco.
    I won't read the manifesto,. Can someone please type what he was pissed off about. I think I have a good idea. But?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Aliens, conspiracies, 9/11, the lunar landing, lizard people...just another T**** voter. Move along, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    ^^So what?
    So we understand what it looks like when somebody is building up to an attack like this, so hopefully we can learn to more successfully intervene.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    So we understand what it looks like when somebody is building up to an attack like this, so hopefully we can learn to more successfully intervene.
    What it looks like is someone is having trouble fitting into society and becoming desperate for attention. That's not in the manifesto because the manifesto is written for an audience. It's the hyper-rationalized bullshit that he convinced himself of mixed with the explanation he hopes people will buy. It's not real.

Actions speak and the action of giving terrorists a platform says that terrorism can logically be expected to get attention. You can't change the actions of the dead but you can stop encouraging the copycats.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

So wait a minute.

Are the lizard people the same as the aliens? Or are they two distinct groups? And what did he expect to accomplish with the RV bomb?

This is all very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    So wait a minute.

Are the lizard people the same as the aliens?

Yes. Did you never watch "V"?

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    So wait a minute.

Are the lizard people the same as the aliens? Or are they two distinct groups? And what did he expect to accomplish with the RV bomb?

This is all very confusing.

It was probably more confusing for him.

There is a significant % of our society that believes all manner of outlandish and insane theories.

Q is a fine example and it is no accident that the majority who believe are Republicans and Trump supporters.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Now just saw another news blip. He told a neighbor that Nashville and the world would never forget him.

That is actionable intelligence. When someone says something like that. Call the FBI. Or send them an email.

That call + the old report about making bombs. Might have caused an intervention
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Now just saw another news blip. He told a neighbor that Nashville and the world would never forget him.

That is actionable intelligence. When someone says something like that. Call the FBI. Or send them an email.

That call + the old report about making bombs. Might have caused an intervention
    Didn't Hank say something along those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Yes. Did you never watch "V"?
    Donovan finally snapped eh?

This "lizard people" thing is like something South Park would come up with to make fun of people who believe in idiotic shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

I worked with a guy like that. He was kind of normal, but nerdy. He had a girlfriend. Sometimes he would start his 9/11 shit, and I stopped it fast. He also had other beliefs that popped out sometimes. Job, condo, normal clothes and hair. Calling the cops would have been extreme.