Anyone have experience with Northwest Mountain School?

Hey all, looking to sign my lady friend up with an AVY 1 course with Northwest Mountain School near Leavenworth, WA.

Anyone have any experience with this outfit?

http://www.mountainschool.com/

Thanks!

My wife did a bc skiing 101 weekend class with them and really liked it. Was supposed to be with the wife, but she got sick so the husband was the guide and the team seemed quite happy with the weekend. Not sure how helpful that is.

I did aiare one with them. My instructors were cool but that was awhile ago so all I can say is they once hired two great guys.

Someone that weekend taught me to panini grill globespun gourmet burritos, which was a strong tip. Are those a PNW-only thing?

Request Nick Pope. He was my best friend in college and is a kind, extremely smart badass in the mountains. Full IFMGA and AIARE and volly S&R.

I miss him a lot. We had a ton of adventures together from big walls, motorcycle trips, train hopping, etc. Tell him Christian says hello. There is no other person in the world that I would trust more in the mountains than Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    . . . extremely smart badass in the mountains.
    Dallas and Erin are not exactly slouches, either.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Request Nick Pope.
    He was one of my instructors

Quote Originally Posted by Andyski View Post
    My wife did a bc skiing 101 weekend class with them and really liked it. Was supposed to be with the wife, but she got sick so the husband was the guide and the team seemed quite happy with the weekend. Not sure how helpful that is.
    Hey thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by caulfield View Post
    I did aiare one with them. My instructors were cool but that was awhile ago so all I can say is they once hired two great guys.

Someone that weekend taught me to panini grill globespun gourmet burritos, which was a strong tip. Are those a PNW-only thing?
    Ha - they're a Bay area thing too - thanks for the input!