Cham 107 2.0 183, new, cheap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ERCN0397.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	353832

I've been hoarding these for a touring set up long enough...my old ones won't die so time to sell. $215 (net) shipped CONUS

They do have the pink trim ladies top sheet but are the same as the "mens" ski under the top skin.

Can do pickup in Jackson

From experience, would you consider these a good choice for an inbounds everyday ski? Me 6' 155lb, directional skier. Looking for something that I can ski any given day as stated in my other recent thread. I can't find a whole lot on how the 2.0 version was received. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by birdboatboy View Post
    From experience, would you consider these a good choice for an inbounds everyday ski? Me 6' 155lb, directional skier. Looking for something that I can ski any given day as stated in my other recent thread. I can't find a whole lot on how the 2.0 version was received. Thoughts?
    I have a pair of 2.0s that I've toured a bunch on and also a pair of 1.0s that see some resort action. The 2.0s are lighter and stiffer than the 1s but I also have 30lbs on you and like heavy skis. I'd say they would be a fine ski for inbounds, radius is a bit short for my taste though. I'm happy to have them on my feet when I'm not sure what I'll encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by birdboatboy View Post
    I have had 3 pair in play. Short answer is they are excellent everyday drivers at a resort that tends towards being "snowy". They have really nice float, and will actually carve and hold an edge really well unless it's bullet proof. So if your reasonably likely to be skiing soft snow they are really nice. I'm 5-10 175 BTW. The only reason I say it should be "snowy" is if your place is commonly hard and fast is why bother going over 100mm as you don't need the width. The 2.0 is a bit stiffer and the tail was changed slightly to release easier vs the HM model...the original Cham was quite a bit stiffer than either the HM or 2.0
    Last edited by wstdeep; 12-19-2020 at 10:35 PM.

PM’d...

Deal fell through...available

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!

sorry Vets, i snagged these from another thread a while back. they're gone!

gonna put some shifts on em and use em as a 50/50 ski.. i'm 6' 150lbs, so they sound perfect

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    sorry Vets, i snagged these from another thread a while back. they're gone!

gonna put some shifts on em and use em as a 50/50 ski.. i'm 6' 150lbs, so they sound perfect
    That is a great setup. I have a pair with shifts. I was looking for a backup pair.
    Glad to hear that these skis are going to a good home.