FS: Make offer on Zealots, Iggys, ON3Ps

Lots of holes to look at. Make offers. Please include $60 for shipping in the offer and don't want them quick. I'm in exposure quarantine through Christmas. No symptoms but following the timelines. Only trades would be 160ish, 100 mm AT setup or skis for lady or interesting/good bourbon or beer. Skis are in Boise if someone wants a pickup. Not traveling too much this year though. Not looking for much and for folks I know, I'd give them away but don't want to pay for the shipping...or really deal with it but would.

ON3P Caylors-got these in trade for some BGs last year. Got new SGs so these don't get much use. Skied them a few times. Pretty fun. Really forward mount. 148-122-144. 191.5 tip to tip. Veneer top. Bases decent with some scratches. Mounts:

310 mm Salomon five hole heel. Front inserts, back regular.
    333 mm Salomon four hole heel. Front inserts, back inserts.
    Unknown bsl for Pivot.
    Unknown 4th set.

Iggyskier wanted these back at some point. I've been pinging him for an address to send to with no response. I guess someone else can ski for awhile and he can get ahold of that person down the road.

192 Black Diamond Zealot. SOLD. Never skied. Tops and bases new. Pic looks oxidized. That's storage wax. A buddy got these new and I mounted them for a 300 Dynafit Radical for him. We traded for something I can't remember and I remounted the heels for me at 315. I skied the 192 green version and blue version alpine and dig them. If no one wants these, I'd mount them alpine and ski them. Really great crud busters that can hole their own on groomers and pow if you like going fast.

Igneous FGS 195 cm. SOLD. Tip to tail straight pull is 193. 114-88-102. Top sheets faded with some edge chipping. Bases are decent. Some scratches, could use a grind. These are rails. I've owned these twice. Another bunch of mags have owned them. I think I got them the second time in a three way trade that included my old blue Zealots but can't quite remember the details. Mounts:

315 mm Salomon five hole heel.
    Look ZR three hole Pivot...I think.
    Unknown.
    Unknown.

900 916s. SOLD. 1 pair if you need them for the mounts on either of the above. Probably $15ish to ship. Brakes to fit either Iggys or Caylors.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by Conundrum; 12-23-2020 at 11:23 AM.

More pics

More pics.

I'd take the Iggys again if I hadn't downsized boots slightly. Someone should get them, they absolutely haul ass

Dang, I kind of miss those Caylors.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Those are my old iggy’s! I actually sold them (and two other Igneous pairs) as my first post ever on TGR in 2004.

I would totally get in line and pay whatever is good.

FS: Make offer on Zealots, Iggys, ON3Ps

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    Those are my old iggy’s! I actually sold them (and two other Igneous pairs) as my first post ever on TGR in 2004.

I would totally get in line and pay whatever is good.
    I feel like I bought a pair of beat to crap mismatched pair from you around then. Might be dreaming but one had barbed wire and the other midnight. Blown edges. Man I shoulda never gotten rid of those.

I would love those Zealots if they were 182's damn.

Iggyskier doesnt want those caylors?

* I cant read

Iggy’s and 900s to MO.

Fuck, black based Caylors!
    Want!

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Fuck, black based Caylors!
    Want!
    Make a lowball offer. Tis the season of giving.

Bump for Caylors. Someone has to want a really cheap wood veneer playful pow ski from ON3P. Someone who skis on Salomons anyway. C'mon, I dare a lowball offer.

I’ll take them back and expand my obsessive quiver over lap. PM sent