WTB: Marker Alpinist

Bought some skis previously drilled for Marker Alpinists, and thought I could mount some Dynafits I already had, but the holes conflict.
    So I'm looking to buy some Marker Alpinist, 12s or 9s. No brakes needed, but will buy brakes if I have to.
    Let me know.

Not my post, but I just happened upon this craigslist post of Alpinist 9s with 2 sets of brakes for $200... https://reno.craigslist.org/spo/d/tr...248823190.html

(I'm looking for alpinist 12s)

I might have some 12s soon. I ordered from alpinstore in France. The bindings got as close as my local post office (in Oregon). But the street number was smudged on the address. So USPS decided to “return to sender”...in France. supposedly I’ll have another set on the way soon. In the meantime, I acquired other bindings and don’t need the alpinists.

Really just came here to complain and give a bump. If the bindings show up soon, I’ll repost.

Quote Originally Posted by NobodyGoesToDodge View Post
    Not my post, but I just happened upon this craigslist post of Alpinist 9s with 2 sets of brakes for $200... https://reno.craigslist.org/spo/d/tr...248823190.html

(I'm looking for alpinist 12s)
    That's a great deal. Hopefully they're still available. Get in touch with the Tahoe thread if you want help with pickup or shipping. I ordered a new pair from snowinn back in May for $280 shipped if you just want to go that route (no brakes)
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

I emailed the Craigslist guy. If he doesn’t want to ship. I’ll reach out to find a Tahoe mag.

Yeah if he won't ship then PM me. Although I'm not in truckee proper so it may not be the fastest shipping...........