Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Or googled ski weight chart
    https://www.evo.com/guides/alpine-an...ry-ski-weights

Not all skis are in the store, most ‘online’ employees don’t work at the distribution center and the distribution center staff are pretty well taxed trying to get product revived, orders shipped and stores stocked.

Yeah, Evo's weight charts for skis, boots, and clamps is really useful. I reference them all the time, including the older stuff. All of us would appreciate making that as complete as possible. Props to Evo for making that resource available

Quote Originally Posted by Benneke10 View Post
    Attachment 359159

Hawx is getting an injection liner
    Just did a podcast about this new boot and it's components over at Blister. Basic summary is this:
    1. New Hawx Ultra retains the fit and customization potential of current Ultra but gets a 25% more stable construction and about a 100g weight gain. Still a full PU/PU construction with emphasis on improved skiing performance.

2. Atomic Professional Series - new complete boots, Mimic Professional liners (also available aftermarket) and Professional Dual Straps (also available aftermarket).

3. Mimic Professional liners combine our heat moldable Mimic technology and our Redster foam technology used on the World Cup. The Mimic material, heat moldable plastic tongue, heat moldable carbon fiber cuff & injected foam cure and harden together creating a fit unlike any other foam liner on the market. Your foot shape completely captured in the liner. They are available in Redster TI/STI, Redster CS, Hawx Ultra, and Hawx Prime fits. There are also 3 different tongue volumes available (our V3 Tongue System) to further perfect the fit of the boot.

4. Professional Dual Strap combines elastic elements with our patented Dual Strap. The top half of the strap sits directly on the liner tongue and the lower half sits on the cuff. The strap can be as elastic/active/damp as you want or as static/fixed as you want and anywhere in between. The main way to set it up is for the strap to be fully active during the first half of the boot's flex pattern (like skiing through choppy/rough snow) but then it becomes fixed and powerful during the latter half of the boot's flex pattern (when railing turns on groomers).

Quote Originally Posted by onenerdykid View Post
    Just did a podcast about this new boot and it's components over at Blister. Basic summary is this:
    1. New Hawx Ultra retains the fit and customization potential of current Ultra but gets a 25% more stable construction and about a 100g weight gain. Still a full PU/PU construction with emphasis on improved skiing performance.

2. Atomic Professional Series - new complete boots, Mimic Professional liners (also available aftermarket) and Professional Dual Straps (also available aftermarket).

3. Mimic Professional liners combine our heat moldable Mimic technology and our Redster foam technology used on the World Cup. The Mimic material, heat moldable plastic tongue, heat moldable carbon fiber cuff & injected foam cure and harden together creating a fit unlike any other foam liner on the market. Your foot shape completely captured in the liner. They are available in Redster TI/STI, Redster CS, Hawx Ultra, and Hawx Prime fits. There are also 3 different tongue volumes available (our V3 Tongue System) to further perfect the fit of the boot.

4. Professional Dual Strap combines elastic elements with our patented Dual Strap. The top half of the strap sits directly on the liner tongue and the lower half sits on the cuff. The strap can be as elastic/active/damp as you want or as static/fixed as you want and anywhere in between. The main way to set it up is for the strap to be fully active during the first half of the boot's flex pattern (like skiing through choppy/rough snow) but then it becomes fixed and powerful during the latter half of the boot's flex pattern (when railing turns on groomers).
    Have you announced pricing yet?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by tharmor View Post
    Have you announced pricing yet?

He posted elsewhere. $850 for boot and liner, $300 for liner, $80 for strap.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Thanks

Any chance of a Tecnica Mach 1 LV T Drive?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    Any chance of a Tecnica Mach 1 LV T Drive?
    Yup LV gets T-drive

Pro W, 105w

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Have y’all seen these bad muthas?
    Shop employee Bonafide with the 1980’s Thermo graphics!
    Attachment 359083
    Looks like they’re taking Elan’s lead with putting the old RC graphics back out there on the Proto Ripsticks from last year, and the Wingman this year. I’m all for the retro stuff. I think stuff like that was what gave a lot of brand identity in the 80’s and 90’s, and those were the skis that captured my heart.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Can strap be used on other brands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 123ski View Post
    Can strap be used on other brands

For starters, they will fit any Atomic boot (with the exception of Backland, you need to create a single hole in the strap). As for other brands, it depends on where their holes in the cuff are vs. where the strap holes are. With that said, you can always put new holes through the strap, just like you need to with a Booster.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    New koala and skinnier koala (103 I think)

Based on how sick the 119 is these could also be awesome.

Attachment 353419
    Nice.

I think 98 to 102 is an ignored sweet spot.

You can ski deep pow with that much waist.
    Volkl explosive was fat at the time, but slayed much pow.
    Easier on the knees and quicker edge to edge to be narrow.

A narrow koala. Stiff damp. Heavy. Rocker. Hmmmmm
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Nice.

I think 98 to 102 is an ignored sweet spot.

You can ski deep pow with that much waist.
    Volkl explosive was fat at the time, but slayed much pow.
    Easier on the knees and quicker edge to edge to be narrow.

A narrow koala. Stiff damp. Heavy. Rocker. Hmmmmm
    I was excited about the idea too, but they're only ~2030g in a 184, and 18m sidecut radius...

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    I was excited about the idea too, but they're only ~2030g in a 184, and 18m sidecut radius...
    Yeah and they made them a lot softer. They also neutered the 118. Fucking lame

Yeah and they made them a lot softer. They also neutered the 118. Fucking lame
    Softer probably isn't a terrible idea if they're going to make it that much lighter too, but it sure doesn't sound like the ski I was hoping for.

21/22 Gear Rumors

I had to double take on this pic.

Merlin IV graphic + what appears to be eye jacket 1.0?

I literally thought someone posted an old photo of Seth Morrison in My insta Feed until I looked again.

I seriously hope K2 releases this graphic on what appears to be Mindbender 108 or 116

Last edited by 123ski; 01-25-2021 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evo View Post
    We skied some 2022 skis from Salomon, Atomic, Head, and Volkl today, some fun skis! We're also getting ready to put out our annual Gear Preview article - any requests for info or pics of anything in particular?
    Actual length of the skis. Thanks.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Like what size box they could fit in?

I had to double take on this pic.

Merlin IV graphic + what appears to be eye jacket 1.0?

I literally thought someone posted an old photo of Seth Morrison in My insta Feed until I looked again.

I seriously hope K2 releases this graphic on what appears to be Mindbender 108 or 116

These are out now for sale on the mindbender 108, but only the 179 and 186, no 193

While K2 is bringing back graphics. My vote is the Kahuna or AK launcher graphics.

If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

These are out now for sale on the mindbender 108, but only the 179 and 186, no 193
    Linky?

Linky?

I think it’s in store online. Comor in Whistler has them

Quote Originally Posted by fat yeti View Post
    While K2 is bringing back graphics. My vote is the Kahuna or AK launcher graphics.

I want the dayglo TNC graphic they brought back on the pinnacle 95 a few years ago. But on a ski that doesn’t suck!

A few months ago there was some social media with Solly athletes on a modern model with a classic yellow 1080 graphic. I really hope all brands embrace the retro theme!

Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

21/22 Gear Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I want the dayglo TNC graphic they brought back on the pinnacle 95 a few years ago. But on a ski that doesn’t suck!
    K2 forgot how to make skis that don’t suck
    It’s such a sad thing. Mindbenders blow
    crab in my shoe mouth