Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 811
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,149

    21/22 Gear Rumors

    Figured someone should start this.

    Looks like Rossi is finally coming out with a skinnier blackops/sickle replacement, really excited! Hope there is a 190ish ski.

    From Monashee powder cats website:
    Rossignol Black Ops, *new 2021, 110 mm underfoot Were testing 2 pairs of these for 2022.

    Looks like Logan has been on them too:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7E818357-02E8-42CE-8F4A-7BF1985F8E0B.jpeg 
Views:	614 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	353417

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,149
    New koala and skinnier koala (103 I think)

    Based on how sick the 119 is these could also be awesome.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C78B8F17-7EF6-4DBF-949C-3C075FA7E144.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	437.3 KB 
ID:	353419

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    102
    New Scarpa tele boots hopefully. TTS, Light weight and increased ROM. All of which should make them comparable to current alpine touring boots.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Verdi NV
    Posts
    8,670
    Personal drones. Your drone will have enough power to pull you up a mountain in the back country. And then follow you down. To be followed by drones that could lift and fly you to the Peak of your choosing.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by been in it View Post
    New Scarpa tele boots hopefully. TTS, Light weight and increased ROM. All of which should make them comparable to current alpine touring boots.
    About time. Glad I held off this year.... hopefully ready for this time next year
    "What moves men of genius, or rather what inspires their work, is not new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already been said is still not enough."

    -Eugene Delacroix

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of MN
    Posts
    5,433
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_teleswede View Post
    About time. Glad I held off this year.... hopefully ready for this time next year
    You won't be able to get them used...
    Gravity. It's the law.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of MN
    Posts
    5,433
    Picked up my Elan Ripstick 88 groomer zoomers last night from my rep, and he said that the "black edition" will be back again next year, but instead of 2 carbon rods, they'll have 4! Can't wait to get on those next year! If it makes as big a difference as adding the carbon layer on the inside edge did for this year's, they're gonna be amazing!
    Gravity. It's the law.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    panhandle locdog
    Posts
    7,089
    99 underfoot Dynastar Mfree and a
    replacement to the lp105.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    9,192
    Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    Picked up my Elan Ripstick 88 groomer zoomers last night from my rep, and he said that the "black edition" will be back again next year, but instead of 2 carbon rods, they'll have 4! Can't wait to get on those next year! If it makes as big a difference as adding the carbon layer on the inside edge did for this year's, they're gonna be amazing!
    Cheapskates should have gone to six or even eight.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Chicken Coop, Seattle
    Posts
    2,870
    Can I get a zero g pro with an alarmingly tall cuff that weighs 1350g?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    9,192
    You could also have your suprechicken legs shortened.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Evergreen Co
    Posts
    494
    Narrow Koala sounds awesome. The Koala is one of the first DPS skis Ive drooled over in a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    New koala and skinnier koala (103 I think)

    Based on how sick the 119 is these could also be awesome.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C78B8F17-7EF6-4DBF-949C-3C075FA7E144.jpg 
Views:	730 
Size:	437.3 KB 
ID:	353419

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailwind View Post
    Narrow Koala sounds awesome. The Koala is one of the first DPS skis I’ve drooled over in a long time.
    yeah, I must agree. K119s were one of the better skis I got on last year and that I am still unsure if I should have sold. I will probably pick up a new pair if I do not get on well with my woodsman116s this year, and Dynastar does not release a mid 180s m-free 118. The new graphics looks nice. I am not a big DPS fan though, but an awesome ski is an awesome ski.

    There's a bit of information over on NS, though they've focused a lot on park skis and limited release K2 grapics, Lange releasing a Harlaut pro model/version or some such. https://www.newschoolers.com/forum/t...-thread?page=1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skjermbilde 2020-12-18 kl. 10.47.52.png 
Views:	350 
Size:	435.6 KB 
ID:	353532

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    452
    Via the Blister Review Gear:30 podcast today - apparently there are patents expiring next year on elastic power straps, and we will likely start seeing more of them as standard features on high-end boots rather than needing to add them as an aftermarket accessory.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    yeah, I must agree. K119s were one of the better skis I got on last year and that I am still unsure if I should have sold. I will probably pick up a new pair if I do not get on well with my woodsman116s this year, and Dynastar does not release a mid 180s m-free 118. The new graphics looks nice. I am not a big DPS fan though, but an awesome ski is an awesome ski.

    There's a bit of information over on NS, though they've focused a lot on park skis and limited release K2 grapics, Lange releasing a Harlaut pro model/version or some such. https://www.newschoolers.com/forum/t...-thread?page=1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skjermbilde 2020-12-18 kl. 10.47.52.png 
Views:	350 
Size:	435.6 KB 
ID:	353532
    Those harlaut pro models better be a wu tang co lab


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    People's Republic of MN
    Posts
    5,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Cheapskates should have gone to six or even eight.
    Lol... I'll talk to Plake about that...
    Gravity. It's the law.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    99 underfoot Dynastar Mfree and a
    replacement to the lp105.
    Guess that likely means no more Menace 98 then?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,066
    Whats the LP gonna be replaced with?
    For Sale:



    Salomon Ghost 130 (Orange and Black Model Year) 26.5

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...90#post5923890

    If you're in the Northeast and would like to borrow some Jigarex Plates I have:

    Rossi/Look plates
    Salomon Warden 13 plates
    Marker Kingpin Plates

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,149
    New narrower declivity X? Maybe similar to the invictus 108?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	174CF420-15B0-4A71-B956-00E1211750E4.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	354104

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    480

    21/22 Gear Rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    New narrower declivity X? Maybe similar to the invictus 108?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	174CF420-15B0-4A71-B956-00E1211750E4.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	354104
    Declivity 108 is coming next season...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic84 View Post
    Declivity 108 is coming next season...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yes, please!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CH
    Posts
    1,780
    Ski sales are forecasted to be down 50% this year in Europe (key market for the big boyz) so 21/22 will be interesting to launch new models.
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC burbs
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by geo039 View Post
    Ski sales are forecasted to be down 50% this year in Europe (key market for the big boyz) so 21/22 will be interesting to launch new models.
    That means sticking with what works! I'm OK with you guys @DownSkis ignoring my repeated plea for a lightweight version of the Lotus120 and instead focusing on making more CD104L
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CH
    Posts
    1,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    That means sticking with what works! I'm OK with you guys @DownSkis ignoring my repeated plea for a lightweight version of the Lotus120 and instead focusing on making more CD104L
    Noted and thanks for even having a clue what Down is
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by geo039 View Post
    Ski sales are forecasted to be down 50% this year in Europe (key market for the big boyz) so 21/22 will be interesting to launch new models.
    This seems weird as all the skis shops I talk to in Vancouver, BC are having record retail sales? Like their best sales volume in 25+ years.

    Same with local bike shops. Both say they could sell more stuff if they had the inventory in store. Not having to discount either. My buddy owns a bike shop and he says he is selling bikes today that will be delivered in 500 days.

    Guess it shows how Canadians differ from Europeans. We seem to spend our government assistance on gear. Not sure if its the same in the US.
    _________________________________________________
    I love big dumps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •