Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

saw a clip about Dynastar M-free 99 and the weight was mentioned, 1900 g for the 175 cm.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post

Boing. The new xt tour pro liner is already looking and feeling like 1000x better then the xt3.
    I wonder if I could buy a pair of those liners alone, to occasionally throw in my regular XT3s. I hate when liners have seams around the widest part of the fore-foot... like WTF?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Judo Chop! View Post
    I wonder if I could buy a pair of those liners alone, to occasionally throw in my regular XT3s. I hate when liners have seams around the widest part of the fore-foot... like WTF?!?!?
    The widest part of my foot is where the seam is on that tour liner. No two feet are the same.

They walk like no other boot I have been in and they ski unreal for the weight. Feels like my xt3 on the way down and a hoji on the way up. The walk ROM is way better with the liner change. The lever seems to work better.

There is something strange in the heel of the left boot. Either stitching is bad or the left heel mold is different. But not by much. The liner feels flimsy, but super light. I’m betting the liner won’t last.

The boot is great. Really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreemcheese View Post
    anyone know if the RX for next year will have the same 3mm shorter BSL change that the XT3 got?
    As well, how do the Tours relate for BSL's?

They walk like no other boot I have been in and they ski unreal for the weight. Feels like my xt3 on the way down and a hoji on the way up. The walk ROM is way better with the liner change. The lever seems to work better.

There is something strange in the heel of the left boot. Either stitching is bad or the left heel mold is different. But not by much. The liner feels flimsy, but super light. I’m betting the liner won’t last.

The boot is great. Really nice.
    How’s volume overall? True 99/Lange fit or bloat 99 like some of the new “98” last stuff from cough atomic
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I don’t know for sure, but interested in this too, and the boot buyer at my shop told me it’s the same last and boot with new liner (couple other minor upgrades I don’t care about), so I’d assume it’s the same bsl but not sure. I just picked up a pair of the current rxs on sale because they match the bsl of my xtr free pro.

Could be a cool ski if it’s not too light.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F7D5DB8-2FDC-43FF-AD1B-EA942479D281.jpeg 
Views:	348 
Size:	250.6 KB 
ID:	364953

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    How’s volume overall? True 99/Lange fit or bloat 99 like some of the new “98” last stuff from cough atomic
    Feels just like my 100 last xt3. The volume is the same. It feels like a Lange usually feels like. It has a lot more motion then the xt3. I don’t know why. And I don’t understand it. They are both supposed to be the same 53 degree rom. But im not going to complain. They are nice to slide in and out of that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    Could be a cool ski if it’s not too light.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F7D5DB8-2FDC-43FF-AD1B-EA942479D281.jpeg 
Views:	348 
Size:	250.6 KB 
ID:	364953
    I've heard good things about the 102, so this joins the group of awesome 108mm skis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    so go head and keep hating...its basically impossible to get banned from this forum.
    I really want to post CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

But that would be too easy, lol.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Feels just like my 100 last xt3. The volume is the same. It feels like a Lange usually feels like. It has a lot more motion then the xt3. I don’t know why. And I don’t understand it. They are both supposed to be the same 53 degree rom. But im not going to complain. They are nice to slide in and out of that’s for sure.
    More forward ROM or rearward ROM? Because no one cares about rearward ...

Man, I wish there was more of a Lange presence around me, they have looked amazing the past few years.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Another touring boot that fits like a bucket. SWEET! When the fuck is some company going to make a low volume touring boot? I can’t be the only one who wants this. The standard LV RS alpine boot fits me like shit so no hope for this supposedly aggressive Lange. I understand why the La Liste guys are hiking 6k meter peaks in alpine boots.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Another touring boot that fits like a bucket. SWEET! When the fuck is some company going to make a low volume touring boot? I can’t be the only one who wants this. The standard LV RS alpine boot fits me like shit so no hope for this supposedly aggressive Lange. I understand why the La Liste guys are hiking 6k meter peaks in alpine boots.
    ever try on an Arc Procline/Sally X Alp? ballet slippers
    bumps are for poor people

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBC View Post
    More forward ROM or rearward ROM? Because no one cares about rearward ...
    This is not true at all. Some of us do long flat approaches for a non-trivial portion of our touring. Rearward ROM is arguably more important to me than forward as undoing buckles largely negates many stated forward divergences.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    me. I am with you. 10000%
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    I've heard good things about the 102, so this joins the group of awesome 108mm skis.
    Count me interested. I should have gotten the Invictus 108 while they still made it to go with my Invictus 95ti that I really get along with.

Quote Originally Posted by nickel View Post
    This is not true at all. Some of us do long flat approaches for a non-trivial portion of our touring. Rearward ROM is arguably more important to me than forward as undoing buckles largely negates many stated forward divergences.
    Ya. I agree. I’ve never been able to walk without my ankle flexing both directions on flat ground. And undoing buckles on the top is stupid.

And you guys bitching about wide boots, maybe it’s more liner choice. Like get a quality liner, like a zip fit. Or the new atomic liner that I was playing with is pretty sick. I dunno. I feel like the shells with the touring boots are the good part. It’s the liners that suck.

Here let me show you the new Lange liners that are now being shipped back to Lange for the xt tour pro. They are shit and the heel collapses due to the foot sole being to short sewn on the boot liner base.

Notice the stitch is a 1/2” short of the back of the liners actual heel. Try to find the heel pocket in the.... I put my xt3 liner in them and they are a dream. And the range of motion is the same as with the stock liner.

+1
    Directly on the bone🙈

I mean if I was going to spend money it sure as shit wouldn’t be on a stock pair of Lange liners. But to each their own. If these new liners weren’t going back to Lange I’d send them to you. They ski like shit.

There’s a reason Intuition and Zipfit are in business.... I don’t know why more companies aren’t like full tilt and roxa and just contract intuition to make their liners over all these half ass other companies. Or you can be like atomic and just charge more because you’ve had to develop your own liner and half the time it’s a failure.

Lose lose. Buy a aftermarket and be an adult.

I mean if I was going to spend money it sure as shit wouldn’t be on a stock pair of Lange liners. But to each their own. If these new liners weren’t going back to Lange I’d send them to you. They ski like shit.

There’s a reason Intuition and Zipfit are in business.... I don’t know why more companies aren’t like full tilt and roxa and just contract intuition to make their liners over all these half ass other companies. Or you can be like atomic and just charge more because you’ve had to develop your own liner and half the time it’s a failure.

Lose lose. Buy a aftermarket and be an adult.
    Booya. Zipfits for me. Total game changer. Just picked up rx130s (replacing pro machines) and tried the stock liners for two days. Reminded me of life before I tried zipfits a year ago - boots feel great when you first put them on - then constant numbing, pins and needles, pressure points, too loose, too loose there, then run out of buckles, then cut off circulation. First night I adjusted the canting, played with spoilers and was better for first run then the same drill. Switched back to zipfits and Booya - no pain, outrageously good fit, no adjustments throughout the day, and had my best day on the mountain and aside from some minor adjustments after the first run was dialed all day. Zipfits for me are the most important piece of equipment i have for skiing (I guess aside from custom insoles, I just couldn’t ski at all without those).

Booster straps also great.

Slightly off topic but SoVT do you tour with your top buckles and power strap fully tight? Not trolling. I just tend to have my buckles wide open. Am I a retard????