Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    maybe. But a 3 year old registration date and 40+ posts isn't usual spammer territory. And against my better judgment, I clicked the link and it doesn't seem like a spam link at all, seems to be exactly what it is supposed to be.
    I have to agree with this. Looking at his historical posts, he seems legit and part of 'the clan'.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    I have to agree with this. Looking at his historical posts, he seems legit and part of 'the clan'.
    Large tent. Some odd sorts.

I tend to be kind of a loner. I have a very customer interactive job. Normally I don't want to have anything to do with people when I go home.
    Cooking for just being able to get something done makes me feel better. Though this year I have been busy enough that I haven't done any preparations this Christmas eve. I just feel tired lately, work is so freaking busy.

I'm laughing right now, and thanks for the laugh. I'm not a spammer, I just thought I could share that article that helped me with my anxiety, after all it's Christmas and sharing is part of it.

Did you try furious masterbation?

@Sharmon How are you doing now? I hope you are feeling better now while you celebrate the New Year!

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, well....

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    that sounds exhausting
    Hey, nice marmot
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieM View Post
    @Sharmon How are you doing now? I hope you are feeling better now while you celebrate the New Year!
    I appreciate your concern, I do had fun this New Year's eve! I facetime with my parents the whole night while I celebrate the New Year on my friend's place. How about you? I hope you also had a great New Year with your family or friends.

I chat with neighbors who are out walking their dogs or on nice days/evenings hanging out on their patios as I walk around (I'm in an apartment). Have not seen Bosch yet but will check it out. I've been re-watching Mr. Robot on Prime and Falling Skies (on HBO--I get it free from AT&T) lately. Plus, I cook a lot and my waist shows it.

music helps me a lot

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Hey, nice marmot
    What are you, a fucking park ranger now?

Quote Originally Posted by SkierPanier View Post
    I chat with neighbors who are out walking their dogs or on nice days/evenings hanging out on their patios as I walk around (I'm in an apartment). Have not seen Bosch yet but will check it out. I've been re-watching Mr. Robot on Prime and Falling Skies (on HBO--I get it free from AT&T) lately. Plus, I cook a lot and my waist shows it.
    Neighbors here are kind of privy with their lives, I seldomly see them go out unless they're driving with their cars. I'm actually making myself busy most of the time by watching Netflix or Amazon prime.