Recurring Medial Heel Blisters?

I have a somewhat interesting problem with my touring boots. I've had my Scarpa Maestrale RS boots now a while. I got new Intuition wrap liners at the beginning of last season with custom insoles. I never had any problems with blisters or hotspots all of last season.
    The first tour or two this season I got some major heel blisters that got kind of deep and painful which have since resolved. Even with Compeed blister bandages on there I can still feel a hotspot on both of my medial heels.
    Besides taking the boots and liners back to the shop for a recook or punchout is there anything you'd recommend as a fix to the offending boots besides more Compeed?

I even don't know much about skating. But I think for safety medial heel blisters is highly recommended.

I get blisters there early season because my heels become soft. A couple more tours and they callus up and don't recur.

Your new liners might still be breaking in, I'd just give it another couple tours before more seriously modifying the liners. Also, if your feet are hot and sweaty, airing them out on a transition will help prevent blisters. Wrap liners have a lot less ROM than tongue style, which might also account for the change.