Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Neuron look great! Does anyone know what size wheels comes on the wmn small? Their component geometry chart shows 27.5 for XS and 29 for M, but it's blank for small.

Gman - 27.5 on XS and S from what I read.

Full trucker - great info.

Went on a real short pavement ride with her yesterday and she is pretty stoked on the sizing. But totally get what you are saying.

Schralph - that tread you posted up is perfect, already was kicking around the idea of how to safely take this little gal out on a ride!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Nice!

That's the same bike we got. It's a nice bike.

Did it come tubeless? Ours did not. She had multiple goat heads in the tires yesterday and I went to put Stans in the tubes pre-ride. The godamn tubes had non-removable cores- I'd never even seen that. Googled it and tried a trick of taking off the valve nut and pushing the valve core into the tube. PIA. Ended up just going down and buying new tubes. Then it has fucking Nobby Nic tires on it. Hardest tires I've ever put back on.

Anyway, check that out. If it's not tubeless and has non-removeable valve cores, you may want to fix that. Where I ride, you really have to run Stans.

Haha, dohh! Haven’t checked hers. Just saw canyon hiked prices up nearly 10% since I purchased!

Not tubeless.

Just put an Assegai on the rear and kept the dissector on the front; converted both tubeless.

That rekon was meh for her on the rear. Pretty shitty traction on loose over hard.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Just saw canyon hiked prices up nearly 10% since I purchased!

Yup
    $300 - $600 increase across all the neurons. Been watching and waiting for my teen. I’d probably get over it if they actually had something in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Just put an Assegai on the rear and kept the dissector on the front
    You should consider switching the Assegai and Dissector around. Much more controllable and easier to pedal with the grippier tire on the front. Dissector front/Rekon rear provided that, but now you’ve reversed things.