Page 84 of 226 FirstFirst ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 5634
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    what's the deal with these new minimalist wallets? I have seen ads for the Ridge wallet a bunch over the last few months, but now I am seeing a bunch of other brands. While I am interested in the concept, they all seem way overpriced.
    What’s the deal with them? I dig them. I’ve been using one for years now and I’m never going back to a conventional wallet.

What do they cost so much? Fuck if I know.

I bought some cheap fake leather and had my wife make me a few a couple years ago. Each one costs probably $2 in material and half an hour of work. They last a couple years each.

I did end up getting the fancy Apple one that magnets to my phone, though, which was expensive and is super convenient as long as you aren’t carrying cash.

Can anyone help me source a new battery that won’t burn my house down to replace this one? I need to make sure it’s compatible. For the kids hoverboard. The one site I found with the exact same one i out of stock and I'm not sure if the Amazon ones are actually compatible. Elitop.net is tough to navigate and I dont want to end up in a Xinijang camp.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641344987.286377.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	399758

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My doc said I have the best cholesterol he's seen in someone my age. Does this mean I can gorge on red meat, cheese, sour cream, bacon and butter for maybe the next 5 years and still be 'fine'?

I feel the need to eat all the fatty meals I cut out years ago.

If the snack foods haven't bumped the needle you're probably genetically predisposed to having good cholesterol levels, which would mean you skipped all that shit for nothing.

Yep. Shoulda quit the alcohol instead.

And that dumb Youtube chip channel is influencing my snack habits. Two nights ago I was starving before bed and grabbed a slice of bread to stop the hunger. Then I thought of "Can it Sandwich?" and made a bread-shaped taco filled with Ruffles.

It was really good.

I have ridiculously low cholesterol as well. I live it up...

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Yep. Shoulda quit the alcohol instead.

And that dumb Youtube chip channel is influencing my snack habits. Two nights ago I was starving before bed and grabbed a slice of bread to stop the hunger. Then I thought of "Can it Sandwich?" and made a bread-shaped taco filled with Ruffles.

It was really good.
    haha I hope you used butter but I bet you didn't. I haven't watched that guy for a while, I think I'll change that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    haha I hope you used butter but I bet you didn't. I haven't watched that guy for a while, I think I'll change that right now.
    "Pass the butter", Marlon Brando in "Last Tango in Paris"

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    What’s the deal with them? I dig them. I’ve been using one for years now and I’m never going back to a conventional wallet.

What do they cost so much? Fuck if I know.
    my neighbor was a pro bike racer/ coach, when her former pro bike racer buddies (olympic types) come by I notice they all have the exact same wallet

a zip lock bag with 20$, ID and a cell phone
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Random Unthreadworthy Questions

With those mini wallets, where do you keep your 2 credit cards, drivers license, insurance card, the secret folded up emergency Benji you’ve habitually had since your 20s, and all the loose bills you got as change after thinking you were so slick for just packing a $20? And the card with your emergency contact info? And coupons?
    Does this date me?

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    With those mini wallets, where do you keep your 2 credit cards, drivers license, insurance card, the secret folded up emergency Benji you’ve habitually had since your 20s, and all the loose bills you got as change after thinking you were so slick for just packing a $20? And the card with your emergency contact info? And coupons?
    Does this date me?

Nobody is going to make fun of your trapper keeper. Trust me.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Does this date me?

Everything but the DL can be solved with a smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Can anyone help me source a new battery that won’t burn my house down to replace this one? I need to make sure it’s compatible. For the kids hoverboard. The one site I found with the exact same one i out of stock and I'm not sure if the Amazon ones are actually compatible. Elitop.net is tough to navigate and I dont want to end up in a Xinijang camp.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641344987.286377.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	399758

Get it rebuilt. Chans battery service in London Ontario could do it. I'm sure there are lots of other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Everything but the DL can be solved with a smartphone.
    And in Colorado, the DL can be on the phone as well.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I still pay for most purchases I make with cash, and unless I’m working, I make a point of leaving my cell phone at home. People have forgotten the great pleasure that comes from being unreachable. Shit, there’s a part of me that wants to get rid of my cell phone and just use the landline.

I’ll take a normal wallet, thanks.

My wife bought me one of those fancy wallets the size of a credit card. Thing was so small I lost it about 10 times in the first week. Went back to a normal one, no problems.

I'm with Glade on the cellphone. I hate it. I would go back to a landline and answering machine in a heartbeat, but my kids and wife won't let me. I also purposely leave it behind when I walk the dogs or go skiing. Life is better without a phone in your pocket.

I have a little minimalist wallet that I’ve had for about 5 years and it looks like it will last another 10. It holds about 10 cards and 10 bills comfortably, but you have to fold the money. Supposedly made of buffalo hide, which is supposedly really tough and Kevlar thread. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641397210.478793.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	399791

Anyone found good toddler gloves that are actually small enough for a 3 year old?

Only mittens for that age
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Maybe thread worthy but prolly not. What have you 3d printed lately that has been really useful?

Kid for an ender 3 for Christmas and he's mostly using it to make fidget toys to sell at school but I can do quick projects on it during downtime.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Does this date me?
    I have this: https://www.bigskinny.net/sport-wall...ate-brown.html

I'm currently holding seven full-thickness CC/debit/gift cards of various types, DL, insurance cards, half a dozen business cards, five 20s and few receipts. It's 12 mm thick with all of that. I've had it over 5 years now and it barely shows any signs of wear.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Anyone found good toddler gloves that are actually small enough for a 3 year old?

Hestra's fit on my 4 year old, Size 2 or 3 I can't remember.