Page 95 of 226 FirstFirst ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 5637
    How painful will these pliers be for my Western hands?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1645846614.764944.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	407418

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    How painful will these pliers be for my Western hands?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1645846614.764944.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	407418

Absolutely excruciating. I can help you out though.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

At what moment in life does a dude decide to become Gold Chain Dude?

However many are in a shit ton.

Gold Chain Dudes are born, not made.

Hog ring pliers? They are made for Asian genocide, no problem for soft western hands

Where did/ what is with the skiing w both hands locked behind your back? Some race training move?

Is there a way to do a custom notification sound for texts from one person? I know that you can do custom ringtones but haven't figured out how to do custom notifications for texts.

Google Pixel 3 phone on Fi.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Where did/ what is with the skiing w both hands locked behind your back? Some race training move?
    Good physical reminder to not backseat (and frankly, just more comfortable) way to tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Is there a way to do a custom notification sound for texts from one person? I know that you can do custom ringtones but haven't figured out how to do custom notifications for texts.

You can on an iphone for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Ørion View Post
    Good physical reminder to not backseat (and frankly, just more comfortable) way to tuck
    Yeah, it IS more comfortable. No idea why, but it's just nicer to stick my poles and hands behind my back when tucking. I figured I was weird. Guess not. Good to know.

i do it when I don't want to feel like a total kook in a full race tuck going 10mph on an endless flat road back to the lift.

The correct way to tuck is with knees straight, bent forward at the waist, poles pointing at the sky.
    Saw my first Texas suitcase in years today.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You can on an iphone for sure
    I figured it out by googling. It seemed odd, I couldn't find a setting in the contact for the person and I couldn't find it in the texting app settings. But apparently you have to go into the details of that specific text conversation and change it for a given conversation. Now I just need an incoming text to see if it works.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Text me your number and I'll text you back

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Something I saw today made me wonder--do they train guide dogs for people who walk staring at their phones? If not, why not? And is there money to be made?

Ok, WWMD?

I have a small side business that I’ve run since 2010. Website, domain name, social media profiles, etc. very public and would come up in Google very high, despite me not actually doing much with it over the years.

Come to find out someone has essentially taken my name and domain (mine is a plural name and his is singular, so literally dropped an s) a couple years ago and is doing all of this PR and spammy SEO shit so I keep getting people coming to me looking for him.

I don’t want to like sue or cease and desist or anything, but I do want him to do something for taking my biz name. Either he did no due diligence or saw it and didn’t care. Either way I think I am entitled to something. And I obviously don’t want to keep getting his email.

My theory was to reach out and tell him he needs to buy my domain from me for a medium amount of dollars and just rename my thing.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Ok, WWMD?

I have a small side business that I’ve run since 2010. Website, domain name, social media profiles, etc. very public and would come up in Google very high, despite me not actually doing much with it over the years.

Come to find out someone has essentially taken my name and domain (mine is a plural name and his is singular, so literally dropped an s) a couple years ago and is doing all of this PR and spammy SEO shit so I keep getting people coming to me looking for him.

I don’t want to like sue or cease and desist or anything, but I do want him to do something for taking my biz name. Either he did no due diligence or saw it and didn’t care. Either way I think I am entitled to something. And I obviously don’t want to keep getting his email.

My theory was to reach out and tell him he needs to buy my domain from me for a medium amount of dollars and just rename my thing.

Thoughts?
    Your theory is correct, unless you have a trademark, then you can demand high amount of dollars.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Why are there so many brick homes in beaver Utah?

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Why are there so many brick homes in beaver Utah?

Because Brigham hated dugouts:

In 1862, on one of his annual tours of the southern Utah communities, Brigham Young "rebuked the local people [of Beaver] for their failure to build up the kingdom." As recorded by J. V. Long:

He showed the lack of local improvements of every kind, and stated that instead of visible improvements calculated to attract his attention on leaving, everything had remained in statu[s] quo since his last visit. . . . We left the folks at Beaver feeling well, most of them showing signs of contrition and evincing a determination to improve the habitation of both man and beast by the time of the President's next annual visit.

Historic Houses in Beaver: An Introduction to Materials, Styles, and Craftsmen
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Perfect! Thx! This thread is like Google. A vast collective of knowledge

how much air pressure do most people lose in a month in their winter tires?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

If the temps stay under 15C swings, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    how much air pressure do most people lose in a month in their winter tires?
    My winter tires don't leak, so, none. Are you talking about the tire pressure in cold weather?

Quick, when making ice cream in the kitchen aid using liquid nitrogen do I use the wire whip or flat paddle?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Random Unthreadworthy Questions

The normal ice cream attachment looks a lot like the paddle. The whisk might get you cold whipped cream. Although if liquid nitrogen is a lot faster you may want to add more air faster.