Page 109 of 224 FirstFirst ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 5590
    And sometimes a lot of time spent learning the programs and then researching your flight options and sometimes altering plans to get the free flights. Depending on your hourly wage the time spent can negate the savings.

What airline can you fly business class to NZ with 150k miles, or $2000 dollars? That sounds like an $8000 ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    What airline can you fly business class to NZ with 150k miles, or $2000 dollars? That sounds like an $8000 ticket.
    Not sure about other alliances on OneWorld, but if you are (very) lucky and (very) flexible you can maybe snag a saver fare for 80k. Otherwise it would be 175k or 195k (American, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

What do you give your anxious dog? We move in 5 days and she has figured out something is awry.

We are maxed out on walks, 3 or 4 a day, her arthritis will act up if we go for more miles.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    What do you give your anxious dog? We move in 5 days and she has figured out something is awry.

We are maxed out on walks, 3 or 4 a day, her arthritis will act up if we go for more miles.
    We had a pup on what I always called doggie prozac. Loud noises scared him, so summer -- with thunderstorms, fireworks -- was always rough. It kinda worked.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

our younger male gets spooked by fireworks and thunder, also car trips. We have given him various CBD treats in the past which helps but really like these the best and continue to use them https://healthyrootshemp.com/shop/cbd-dog-chews-300/

Also just lots of love and attention helps.

As Danno mentioned, you can go to the vet for doggie downers if needed.

My mom's squirrelly old dachshund needed the doggie prozac cuz he was a nutcase. Made a world of difference. He was still as dumb and obstinate as ever but at least he quit barking at my dad every single time he entered the room the dog was in. Highly recommended...
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post

We have trazadone for our pup for fireworks, vet visits, etc. works well, but she’s totally drugged out by it.

trazadone works well on humans also

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Now we’re talking.

The Amex Delta points are useless El Chup. Pricing out paying with miles, trips to Yurp were ridiculously expensive with Delta. That 150k miles trip to NZ will be a couch seat. I rarely use the Amex card anymore as Delta skymiles suck for international in business or first class

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    The Amex Delta points are useless El Chup. Pricing out paying with miles, trips to Yurp were ridiculously expensive with Delta. That 150k miles trip to NZ will be a couch seat. I rarely use the Amex card anymore as Delta skymiles suck for international in business or first class
    YMMV, a lot, on points redemptions.

But in contrast, we are flying to Spain in Sept, return from Dublin IE, using Delta points. Main cabin economy tickets. Cost was 70K Delta points each, plus about $80 in fees and taxes. Booked through Delta, flights are mostly on Air France.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

We just booked PDX to Amsterdam non-stop on Delta Premium (whatever is one above Comfort+) for 90k miles each. I find that mikes are cheaper domestically than $ right now, too.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Now we’re talking.
    That thought never occurred to me. Heh.

Our dog got it after surgery. A drooling sleeping lazy mess.
    I wonder if we have any leftovers?

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    That thought never occurred to me. Heh.

Our dog got it after surgery. A drooling sleeping lazy mess.
    I wonder if we have any leftovers?
    always look for Bowser approved label on your drugs

We have trazadone for our pup for fireworks, vet visits, etc. works well, but she’s totally drugged out by it.
    We may have had that too. I do recall that we had 2 different drugs. One made the dog seem very drugged out, and we only gave that one on days like July 4. The other one was a regular thing, he would take it every day IIRC, and it did not make him drugged out.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

We just booked PDX to Amsterdam non-stop on Delta Premium (whatever is one above Comfort+) for 90k miles each. I find that mikes are cheaper domestically than $ right now, too.
    That’s a really good use of miles, I’d say premium select to Europe is typically 200k plus miles. Seats are roughly equivalent to domestic FC.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Here’s one; does anyone know how blood levels of THC compare to levels in urine? For example, the DOT testing cutoff is 50ng/ml, what would the corresponding level be in a blood test? Google did not provide.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Should these be called Crookies or Crackies?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/0650b15...9-f9f40325accb

I haven't tried them so I can't put them in the cretin snack thread. Don't plan on trying them either, nobody needs to eat that.

Here’s one; does anyone know how blood levels of THC compare to levels in urine? For example, the DOT testing cutoff is 50ng/ml, what would the corresponding level be in a blood test? Google did not provide.

While I personally no longer care, this question does put a smile on my face that you’re still running the gauntlet. 😁

5 mg/ml in your blood gets you a DUI in Colorado. I've known people get out of jails weeks later with higher levels.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

The gf's apt complex has a parking garage. There are reserved spots intermingled with non, designated by a reserved sign. She gets home after a long day of work and parks in a non designated spot. Turns out sign had fallen off of wall and was laying face down on the ground. No reason to not park in a non, they are just as close to door and on same level. Resident whose spot was blocked has her towed. Shouldn't management have to get involved before towing? Wouldn't they be liable for sign not mounted to wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    The gf's apt complex has a parking garage. There are reserved spots intermingled with non, designated by a reserved sign. She gets home after a long day of work and parks in a non designated spot. Turns out sign had fallen off of wall and was laying face down on the ground. No reason to not park in a non, they are just as close to door and on same level. Resident whose spot was blocked has her towed. Shouldn't management have to get involved before towing? Wouldn't they be liable for sign not mounted to wall?
    I have no idea what the proper legal course of action was or should be.

But I can tell you she should put some dog shit on the door handles when next she sees a car there.

Why are there so many songs about rainbows, and what's on the other side?